Westholme Interiors #3 Nicki Brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god how up her arse was she in her videos today. ‘Lots of you saying you get these garden rooms anywhere, well no mine is BESPOKE with BIFOLDS’ oh wow Nikki congratulations 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 You managed to fit a different door to a box. What a satisfying life you lead.
[/QUOTE]
A different door that opens the wrong way though 😂😂😂
Bespoke my arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don’t forget the bespoke steps that they designed and built BY THEMSELVES FROM BESPOKE SCRATCH.

Ermmm that’s their job, love. They literally do it for a living. It’s not rocket science, it’s some steps 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Generally I don't get it. I think these things are a nice addition to a garden if you need the space or feature for the garden. But there's 2 of them living in a house with bags of space/spare rooms. Why not have a gym in the spare room...why in a garden 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also, the acting like this is so unique is a joke. Enough idiots during the last year added the same thing to their gardens to make as 'office space'.

Reactions: 6
A
Generally I don't get it. I think these things are a nice addition to a garden if you need the space or feature for the garden. But there's 2 of them living in a house with bags of space/spare rooms. Why not have a gym in the spare room...why in a garden 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also, the acting like this is so unique is a joke. Enough idiots during the last year added the same thing to their gardens to make as 'office space'.
And it’s not as if either her or Mark are actually that into fitness. It’s total overkill. It’s just yet another fad she’s latched onto.

Reactions: 7
She still peddling the ketones shite? She should be ashamed of herself the stuck up female canine that she is!

Oh she’s off on one again about tattle. She really is obsessed with this site!

What’s she on about watching someone’s house for when their cleaner arrives? She’s trying to make out someone is stalking her 🤣 and her comment about people trying to see if she’s fat…. clearly avoiding mention of pregnancy 😅

Reactions: 8
What’s going on with Nikki these days ? I loved following her but lately she’s not the same person … she’s obsessed with Tattle and why all this hiding and secrecy business ? It’s like she’s lost the plot a little …. I just don’t get it at all she’s really changed.

Reactions: 13
Who watches if she has a cleaner?
Who watches her driving home from work?
Who watches where she eats with her nephew?

I've never seen those things mentioned on here?

Stating you've changed, stating we don't agree with certain things you do or saying we don't like your home decor isn't a crime, Nikki.
I doubt anyone here takes anything from here to your inbox & if they do that's not on, but you can't stop people gossiping or having an opinion I'm afraid.

Reactions: 9
Ha ha ha niki!!
We love being your master and dictating what you do and don’t talk about on stories
You love tattle as much as we all do just bloody admit it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is she actually going on about ? She’s lost the plot 😂😂.

I think what Nikki is saying is no I won’t let you know about my private life unless I can show off what I’m doing or what I’m buying.

I mean I will show you all round my house and my house plans to BRAG a bit more but don’t dare comment on me having lunch with my nephew 🖕🏻🖕🏻

Reactions: 9
I agree! She was my favourite instagrammer for years 😬 the person who’s stories I’d watch first and go to for a laugh. I always thought she was down to earth and honest… slowly but surely she just became so far up her own arse, braggy and the ketones BS cemented it for me that she was just a good sales woman who either changed a lot or always had lots of us fooled! I’m really disappointed in her.
Long time lurker here!
Same! Loved her account all the lives she use to do. I followed her before she had her business and she worked for some company. She seemed really down to earth and approachable but she’s lost her way which is a shame. I don’t get the hiding behind the camera now either 🤷🏼‍♀️

She can’t have it both ways.

If you are going to open your life up to 70 THOUSAND people, you are actively inviting strangers in to view your private life and that comes with the opinions, views, thoughts and observations of those people - good & bad. Some people who follow her are local people who live in the same area as her to its inevitable that those local people may comment that they saw her out & about or that they drove past her house etc - it doesn’t make anyone a stalker! duck sake! She has made so much of her life public that it’s ridiculous to now try to claim that she’s being stalked because someone once said they know she has a cleaning lady or that they saw her out in town etc

Bet she wouldn’t be labelling anyone a “stalker” if it was someone giving her a compliment or asking to buy some of her old furniture…..

If you want to have a completely private life then it’s very easy to do so. But if you have 70 thousand strangers following you on social media and you CHOOSE to share your life on there then what on Earth do you expect?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

If you are going to open your life up to 70 THOUSAND people, you are actively inviting strangers in to view your private life and that comes with the opinions, views, thoughts and observations of those people - good & bad. Some people who follow her are local people who live in the same area as her to its inevitable that those local people may comment that they saw her out & about or that they drove past her house etc - it doesn’t make anyone a stalker! duck sake! She has made so much of her life public that it’s ridiculous to now try to claim that she’s being stalked because someone once said they know she has a cleaning lady or that they saw her out in town etc

Bet she wouldn’t be labelling anyone a “stalker” if it was someone giving her a compliment or asking to buy some of her old furniture…..

If you want to have a completely private life then it’s very easy to do so. But if you have 70 thousand strangers following you on social media and you CHOOSE to share your life on there then what on Earth do you expect?

Exactly this
Ok to make money off her followers
But that’s it
She just wants to use them to her advantage and that’s it
Sorry niki it’s doesn’t work like that
You have made people believe you are there friend and they have invested in you and your life
Can’t cry wolf now because people are starting to question things

Reactions: 8
As if anyone from here is stalking her.
I think Nikki has delusions of grandeur.

You're a woman selling your second hand tat on insta, you aren't Beyonce darlin' 🙄
And tbh, apart from us taking the piss, I don't think anyone really cares if you are pregnant/ weigh 20 stone/ have 10 cleaners or if you go out for lunch with your nephew every day of the week.

Get over yourself Nicola, jeez!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She's lost the fucken plot! She's so far removed from the person I started following years ago.

There's definitely trouble in Westholme paradise land.

Can't be arsed with her now. 🤢

Reactions: 10

Exactly. Aberdeen is actually a very small place. I live in the countryside outside Aberdeen but have to drive past her street whenever I go into town as it’s on the route. So it’s not surprising that I have seen her once or twice coming out of or going into her street. Especially cause she has a massive gaudy car AND the fact that she has named her business after the street she lives on. Don’t think that makes me a stalker!
Get the duck over yourself 🙄

Reactions: 17
Exactly. Aberdeen is actually a very small place. I live in the countryside outside Aberdeen but have to drive past her street whenever I go into town as it’s on the route. So it’s not surprising that I have seen her once or twice coming out of or going into her street. Especially cause she has a massive gaudy car AND the fact that she has named her business after the street she lives on. Don’t think that makes me a stalker!
Get the duck over yourself 🙄
Exactly.
You can’t sell your soul online and lay bare your entire life for thousands of strangers to see and then acted shocked & surprised when people say things that aren’t 100% positive or adoring. Selling your privacy online comes at a cost. If reading tattle is affecting her so much she either needs to stop reading here or get off line.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.