Westholme Interiors #3 Nicki Brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of breath, swollen hands, re-doing the house (has she said what she’s doing with the bedrooms?), following baby pages…. I never thought she would be pregnant cos she always seemed not maternal at allllll and banged on about why would anyone want kids etc…. But I do think she’s pregnant! But I really don’t think she’s going to tell insta even when the baby is born!
She said she’s creating a dressing room in one of the rooms - one of those walk in Kardashian style rooms! She mentioned the bed etc for the other room….

Reactions: 2
Why are her followers wetting themselves over a garden room? It’s a stark box with grey laminate
I could understand if she had actually turned it into the gym but so far it’s an empty shell. Nothing special

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why are her followers wetting themselves over a garden room? It’s a stark box with grey laminate
I could understand if she had actually turned it into the gym but so far it’s an empty shell. Nothing special
Is it even big enough for a 'gym'?!

Something amiss with her life, she's changed so much it's very apparent. She's not stupid enough to think we wouldn't notice? Is she?

Reactions: 4
Is it even big enough for a 'gym'?!
Big wooden features Marko will have his wee treadmill in there and a few 5kg weights which will get as much use as his £10K pool table he had in his “man cave” in the house. And Nicki will have her wee yoga mat, her tv on the wall so she can watch Joe Wicks and about £20K worth of pointless tech/lighting etc that will be wasted on the pair of them but will be used when she calls up some obscure magazine to beg for a photo shoot again….

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Big wooden features Marko will have his wee treadmill in there and a few 5kg weights which will get as much use as his £10K pool table he had in his “man cave” in the house. And Nicki will have her wee yoga mat, her tv on the wall so she can watch Joe Wicks and about £20K worth of pointless tech/lighting etc that will be wasted on the pair of them but will be used when she calls up some obscure magazine to beg for a photo shoot again….
And a shite bowl of lemons to look fancy🙄

Reactions: 5
It bugs me that the bifold doors on her new glorified shed open the wrong way 🤣 They really should open towards the fence! 🥲

Reactions: 6
It’s very odd she won’t face the camera, on her stories she’s making sure her reflection isn’t in the ‘newgym’ window 🤷‍♀️ Weird!!!

Do you think the garden room was bespoke or can I call up the company and get it 'off the shelf?' - she didn't say.

You'd think they'd have flattened that loose paving slab, looks a right state in front of the off the shelf bespoke garden room.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Scout hut ...empty and shallow like her life ...so aye luvlees klarna oan her arse

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It is rather odd that she is totally hiding herself. After her wee break she didn’t have to come back on that page. I can’t think why she would have to hide if she is pregnant, aside from her family and friends it’s not really interesting or earth shattering news to anyone else. But if she is and didn’t want the gram to know just stay away and avoid any speculation. Although there would be no drama in that 🤪

More importantly how can she keep that grass as two tone, it’s not like she doesn’t have the money to have it relaid or replaced 😝

The whole ‘Reno’ / garden room built just looks so expensive and unnecessary. Getting rid of the bay window to put in another window, I could possibly understand if they had bought a real doer upper but this just feels like spending for spending sake.

Reactions: 7
I genuinely think she’s deliberately not showing herself on camera because of this thread. We know she reads the thread so we know she’s aware of the speculation of her being pregnant therefore she knows that not showing herself on camera and being very careful not to show her body via mirrors/reflections is causing people to speculate even more.

what an exhausting way to live. Who could be arsed?! If she is pregnant then what’s she going to do?! Pretend forever that she’s not/that she doesn’t have a baby when the time comes?!!!! It’s ridiculous.

Reactions: 10
I genuinely think she’s deliberately not showing herself on camera because of this thread. We know she reads the thread so we know she’s aware of the speculation of her being pregnant therefore she knows that not showing herself on camera and being very careful not to show her body via mirrors/reflections is causing people to speculate even more.

what an exhausting way to live. Who could be arsed?! If she is pregnant then what’s she going to do?! Pretend forever that she’s not/that she doesn’t have a baby when the time comes?!!!! It’s ridiculous.
My thoughts exactly
No one actually gives a duck
Your just a normal women getting pregnant
Get over it and more important get over yourself

• Heart
Oh my god how up her arse was she in her videos today. ‘Lots of you saying you get these garden rooms anywhere, well no mine is BESPOKE with BIFOLDS’ oh wow Nikki congratulations 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 You managed to fit a different door to a box. What a satisfying life you lead.

Reactions: 18
Oh my god how up her arse was she in her videos today. ‘Lots of you saying you get these garden rooms anywhere, well no mine is BESPOKE with BIFOLDS’ oh wow Nikki congratulations 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 You managed to fit a different door to a box. What a satisfying life you lead.
I know eh! She’s put folding doors on a garden shed. Slow clap for Nicki….!

• Haha
Is she now adding Garden Room Designer to her CV, seeing as the company are now adding her ‘design’ to their portfolio?! bleeping hell 🤣🤣. She also comes across as a condescendingly bleep in those videos ‘explaining’ her bespoke design 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Is she now adding Garden Room Designer to her CV, seeing as the company are now adding her ‘design’ to their portfolio?! bleeping hell 🤣🤣. She also comes across as a condescendingly bleep in those videos ‘explaining’ her bespoke design 🤦🏼‍♀️
100% I’ve never been one to hate on her before but I swear she never used to be like that? Especially after her rant yesterday of NOT having bifolds inside the kitchen / living room because she thinks they’ll date 🙈 make up your mind Nikki 👃🏽💩💩💩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.