Westholme Interiors #3 Nicki Brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really has turned into a rude, self obsessed horrible little bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Love that she’s still not admitting that they had that house up for sale. She’s pathetic.

Reactions: 6
Also a little help from the government furlough scheme, the business didn't claim December but did January until July 2021, pretty sure her business was open
This is public information Nikki, open and public information to all to view
Absolute liberty. Tax payers money, whilst her business was open and she was able to fund a ridiculous reno and glorified shed… and no doubt loads of new clothes and makeup to try to make Pinocchio happy. Absolute scum.

Absolute liberty. Tax payers money, whilst her business was open and she was able to fund a ridiculous reno and glorified shed… and no doubt loads of new clothes and makeup to try to make Pinocchio happy. Absolute scum.
It makes me so mad, no matter the amount she has claimed it is there in black and white on their website, her business was open, this has without a doubt went in some way to fund the glorified shed and the reno
She is coming across as a smugger than ever horrible woman today on her stories

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Haha, the wee digs aimed at Tattle 😂
Is it not 'worrying' to want to spend your time on here though, Nikki? Isn't that what you said? Yet look, here you are 👀 🤭

Reactions: 9
I actually don't mind Nikki too much but that recent story about learning not to redecorate constantly...isn't that what she always does? i can't remember the last story I saw of hers where she wasn't changing something in that house, and this is even before she went radio silent. Just because it structural work and not decor doesn't mean it's not basically the same thing 🤣

Reactions: 3
So, she tells 60k people where she goes with her nephew's for lunch, but also stated the other week that people were 'stalking' her.
I'm confused!!

Why would anyone care where she goes for lunch, seriously, who'd be that interested?

I have no idea what she’s going on about today. Is this something to do with tattle? I’ve never seen any comments about anyone seeing her anywhere with her family? What’s occurring? Even if someone had though - so what? I don’t see what the issue is if someone happened to comment that they saw her? Is she’s trying to ask someone from tattle to contact her - like the nonsense we had the other day with Ash Reid etc telling folk that if they contacted them to say they had posted on tattle then it would be their “salvation”…..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Neighbour just through saying Nikki was in Mal Maisson today with a bunch of kids.. wearing lots of BLACK. But certainly nae a skinny size 8 lassie she said.
She’s on about this comment, probs hoping whoever it was has forgotten and will say hey hun that was me 🤣🤣 this was ageeees ago, she is tattle obsessed.

• Haha
I think she’s become very deluded in lockdown, maybe too much time to think in the house on her own coupled with grief of cat dying. Why she thinks her bullish behaviour will bring on a confessional in her DM’s from someone who saw her having lunch I do not know! She’s crackers! I used to really love her account too.
I don’t think she’s preggers, I think she’s taken a leaf out of her mate home sweet home book and realises she can sit behind the camera and still get freebies! Home sweet home has done a Reno tagging and promoting companies left right and centre with no “Ad” even though, like Nikki it’s so obvious she’s had substantial discount or a freebie. Just no shame at all! Yet we are scum of earth? Yeah ok love! You keep exploiting businesses with your Middle Eastern followers… great morals!!!

Reactions: 4
She’s on about this comment, probs hoping whoever it was has forgotten and will say hey hun that was me 🤣🤣 this was ageeees ago, she is tattle obsessed.
God, that’s what she’s getting her knickers in a twist over?!

Right lads - get Interpol on the blower, someone said they saw our Nicky/Nikki/Nicki/Nicola out in a restaurant - imagine that! Someone who has 70 THOUSAND Instagram followers was seen in a public place! Set up a cordon, get forensics down here and start dusting for prints!

Jesus. Get over yourself woman. This nonsense is pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.