Westholme Interiors #3 Nicki Brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not nice is it Nikki when you are made out to be a liar? Just like you treated me. Karma! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Ooo whatā€™s happened, I deleted her so I canā€™t see šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Sheā€™s ordered some seriously naff tracksuits or other overpriced shite from some website, sges asked for a refund or whatever and they company are ignoring her!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What did she do to you?
Spill please, I've just sat down & poured a large wine so I'm all ears šŸ˜
Well we all know she reads here, so letā€™s just say she sent me something which was faulty and my customer service experience wasnā€™t what I expected. I really used to like Nikki, and her account but I feel itā€™s gone downhill.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So admittedly I haven't kept up with this thread...what's the deal with the house renovation? Last I was on I remember the house being up for sale so assumed they were moving out but now it's being torn apart and a gym added? Can people not just decorate and be happy with it for a few years? Must be exhausting.

Reactions: 7
So admittedly I haven't kept up with this thread...what's the deal with the house renovation? Last I was on I remember the house being up for sale so assumed they were moving out but now it's being torn apart and a gym added? Can people not just decorate and be happy with it for a few years? Must be exhausting.
Donā€™t watch beckyhomesweethome then, youā€™ll lose your mind with the amount of ā€œdecoratingā€ she does, she also has a thread! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤­šŸ¤­šŸ¤­

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The house never sold, so presumably this new lot of renovations is the next in the long line of stuff they seem to have to do to detract from the huge gaping void thatā€™s in their lives. They have put up a glorified shed in the garden that apparently is going to be big Markoā€™s very own version of Bannatynesā€¦ seems excessive for a guy who doesnā€™t seem to much in the way of exercise apart from wandering around with a golf club a few times a yearā€¦.
The obscene amount of stuff they are doing inside the house is actually ridiculous. Itā€™s also so pointless as what they are doing seems to be yet another variation of the same thing - boring tacky white/grey/ cream rooms with over priced tacky fixtures & fittings. Seriously donā€™t see the point - one gloss white kitchen is the same as another.

Reactions: 8
Wonder if they think the new renovation will add lots of value to the house and they can put it on the market again? šŸ¤”

Reactions: 2
Aww has poor baby darlin Nikki had a little fall out with Tara Maynard šŸ¤£šŸ¤£and having a little tantrum on insta, it wasn't 5 minutes ago she was obsessing over her all over her instragram, liking every post of hers and buying the same jacket as her, letting her know she bought it, then selling it on her depop. (I was so wanting this jacket but when I saw nikki's arse kissing comment to Tara, I changed my mind) and also remember Nikki put this on her stories as some sort of claim to fame as Tara once lived in Aberdeen .
This woman is getting actually crazier by the day, don't get me started on her glorified shed in her garden so she can watch wooden features from her new windows cos the bay windows will have obstructed her view of keeping her eye on him , šŸ¤£

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aww has poor baby darlin Nikki had a little fall out with Tara Maynard šŸ¤£šŸ¤£and having a little tantrum on insta, it wasn't 5 minutes ago she was obsessing over her all over her instragram, liking every post of hers and buying the same jacket as her, letting her know she bought it, then selling it on her depop. (I was so wanting this jacket but when I saw nikki's arse kissing comment to Tara, I changed my mind) and also remember Nikki put this on her stories as some sort of claim to fame as Tara once lived in Aberdeen .
This woman is getting actually crazier by the day, don't get me started on her glorified shed in her garden so she can watch wooden features from her new windows cos the bay windows will have obstructed her view of keeping her eye on him , šŸ¤£
And that story has now disappeared šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh nae logged in here for a wee while. And Nikki posts are way down my feed now adays so genuinely have to search her...anyone else? My son used know her voice on my phone and say "Mummy..u watching blonde lady again"

Reactions: 1
Where do these people get the money to do all this! We have worked full time all our lives - donā€™t smoke , rarely go out etc ā€¦ itā€™s like Mrs B Homejourneyā€¦. What kind of jobs do their husbands have!

Reactions: 4
Where do these people get the money to do all this! We have worked full time all our lives - donā€™t smoke , rarely go out etc ā€¦ itā€™s like Mrs B Homejourneyā€¦. What kind of jobs do their husbands have!
Bank of Mummy & Daddy in Nikkis case šŸ„“

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.