Westholme Interiors #3 Nicki Brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Nikki, If you're after a sofa company try googling it instead of sitting there on the beg.
That's what Trustpilot is there for, jeez I thought you were smart, Nikki? šŸ¤­šŸ¤«

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hey Nikki, If you're after a sofa company try googling it instead of sitting there on the beg.
That's what Trustpilot is there for, jeez I thought you were smart, Nikki? šŸ¤­šŸ¤«
Thought you had loadsa money niki!!
Will be seeing ya in b&m soon if your abit hard up šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Would someone hot on interior design not be more than aware of a decent sofa company šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sheā€™s like one of those Facebook maws that asked social media rather than using her brain and looking or searching online

Reactions: 11
Sheā€™s like one of those Facebook maws that asked social media rather than using her brain and looking or searching online
For sure then gets a gifted sofa , but she could buy all of us ...aye mrs broon then you woke up

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gotta admit......Mrs. Broon has been the biggest disappointment in my Instagram world. šŸ„²

I know, i know....I'm a mug šŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gotta admit......Mrs. Broon has been the biggest disappointment in my Instagram world. šŸ„²

I know, i know....I'm a mug šŸ¤Ŗ
I agree! She was my favourite instagrammer for years šŸ˜¬ the person whoā€™s stories Iā€™d watch first and go to for a laugh. I always thought she was down to earth and honestā€¦ slowly but surely she just became so far up her own arse, braggy and the ketones BS cemented it for me that she was just a good sales woman who either changed a lot or always had lots of us fooled! Iā€™m really disappointed in her.

Reactions: 15
Sorry to hijack the Nikki thread but did anyone else follow the blonde girl called Emily who lived on Orkney? Nikki met up with her once whilst drunk and Iā€™m sure she put up a pic of them a state in a kebab shop or something. Anyway, she just vanished, I liked her and wondered if she was ok šŸ¤”
I loved her account! She was a nurse wasnā€™t she? I loved her posts she was down to earth and had great style but once she got in with Cara suthers she changed a bit. She must have been offline well over a year hope she is ok

Reactions: 1
I loved her account! She was a nurse wasnā€™t she? I loved her posts she was down to earth and had great style but once she got in with Cara suthers she changed a bit. She must have been offline well over a year hope she is ok
Her name was Emily Donman Iā€™m sure.

I remember her painting her hall before but everything she's doing now seems strange.

All this selling off stuff and renovation tit......could she indeed be "nesting". She's very camera shy the poor baby darlin'.
Because she is pregnant!

Is that baby room white? Toy room white ?

You sound pretty certain of that?

One thing I have noticed when watching her stories is that she often sounds out of breath šŸ¤”
Yes Iā€™ve noticed the breathlessness recently. Sounds like sheā€™s just been out for a run.

if sheā€™s pregnant then fair play - but sheā€™s going to have to address it at some point.

sheā€™s a dafty if sheā€™s having a baby now as sheā€™s redoing her whole house - does she realise how messy kids are?! And how a toddler will DESTROY that house?!

Reactions: 2
Yes Iā€™ve noticed the breathlessness recently. Sounds like sheā€™s just been out for a run.

if sheā€™s pregnant then fair play - but sheā€™s going to have to address it at some point.

sheā€™s a dafty if sheā€™s having a baby now as sheā€™s redoing her whole house - does she realise how messy kids are?! And how a toddler will DESTROY that house?!

Why do people assume toddlers wreck houses? My house is perfectly fine with toddlers in it and not once has it been ā€˜destroyedā€™

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why do people assume toddlers wreck houses? My house is perfectly fine with toddlers in it and not once has it been ā€˜destroyedā€™
She has a house thatā€™s white/cream and that is FULL of ornaments/stuff that toddlers will love to touch/play with and toddlers/babies are generally a bit messy etc and they also seem like the least maternal & child friendly people going so you can imagine the meltdowns she will have if thereā€™s baby food or sick or milk on one of her ā€œdesignerā€ pointless cushions or when a toddler smashes all the random glasses sheā€™s put out on a dinner table when no ones coming for dinnerā€¦.!

Reactions: 2
She has a house thatā€™s white/cream and that is FULL of ornaments/stuff that toddlers will love to touch/play with and toddlers/babies are generally a bit messy etc and they also seem like the least maternal & child friendly people going so you can imagine the meltdowns she will have if thereā€™s baby food or sick or milk on one of her ā€œdesignerā€ pointless cushions or when a toddler smashes all the random glasses sheā€™s put out on a dinner table when no ones coming for dinnerā€¦.!

My house is also a lot of pale greys/neutrals and not one of my toddlers have ever destroyed it šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

But yes, I wouldnā€™t put a baby on an 8k sofa for sure šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 4
Out of breath, swollen hands, re-doing the house (has she said what sheā€™s doing with the bedrooms?), following baby pagesā€¦. I never thought she would be pregnant cos she always seemed not maternal at allllll and banged on about why would anyone want kids etcā€¦. But I do think sheā€™s pregnant! But I really donā€™t think sheā€™s going to tell insta even when the baby is born!

Reactions: 1
Out of breath, swollen hands, re-doing the house (has she said what sheā€™s doing with the bedrooms?), following baby pagesā€¦. I never thought she would be pregnant cos she always seemed not maternal at allllll and banged on about why would anyone want kids etcā€¦. But I do think sheā€™s pregnant! But I really donā€™t think sheā€™s going to tell insta even when the baby is born!
do you really recon u can hide a childā€™s 56 million plastic items forever?! I need tips šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ my house was lovely pre child. Swore I wouldnā€™t let it turn in to the Early Learning Centre- year down the line my beautiful living room now features a bright pink peppa pig kitchen šŸ™ˆ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.