Westholme Interiors #3 Nicki Brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have made the sad and difficult decision……

To sell a couch.

a COUCH.

Christ almighty the way she worded that it was like she was talking about turning someone’s life support machine off, not selling a weird sofa.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why doesn’t she show herself anymore??? All I saw was her face in that mirror 😂

Reactions: 3
God only knows. She’s a total weirdo now. Think she’s trying to keep her account to just interior/house stuff after she went off on one and deleted all the more personal stuff from her Instagram- all the make up/clothes stuff etc.

Reactions: 2
duck knows.....maybe she's discovered a shy gene....or maybe the magical ketones shite stopped working and she's fat as duck 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nearly bleeping greeting over selling a sofa though
😂😂😂
What a crank!

Aye, Nikki, we see you had to get the price in of your stupid sofa. They're just glorified bean bags hun 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nearly bleeping greeting over selling a sofa though
😂😂😂
What a crank!

Aye, Nikki, we see you had to get the price in of your stupid sofa. They're just glorified bean bags hun 🥴
She could buy all of us ...eh Nicky? Donate your sofa to a homeless charity or the like if your so wealthy ...your coming across as desperate / needing the dollar ...so aye

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The sofa reminds me of a bug or creepy crawlie can’t think what but it’s so bland and dare I say ugly. The price she showed from eBay 🤪 I had no idea people sold kitchens etc and good to be able to reuse but if they are so money money money I would have thought posh and big bucks would donate things. As for someone with an interior business the whole house is so white / grey and bland.

Reactions: 4
Ugly isn’t it!
Agree give it to the homeless or what not, like her clothes on eBay, obv needs the money!

Reactions: 3
The sofa reminds me of a bug or creepy crawlie can’t think what but it’s so bland and dare I say ugly. The price she showed from eBay 🤪 I had no idea people sold kitchens etc and good to be able to reuse but if they are so money money money I would have thought posh and big bucks would donate things. As for someone with an interior business the whole house is so white / grey and bland.
Yup. She’s doing all this work to the house and no doubt it’s going to end up looking more of less the same as it does now. Boring, clinical, stark and devoid of any warmth or personality.

I remember her painting her hall before but everything she's doing now seems strange.

All this selling off stuff and renovation tit......could she indeed be "nesting". She's very camera shy the poor baby darlin'.

I couldn't even be fucked selling clothes and furniture...all my clothes I no longer want go to pdsa shop ...not Mrs broon must need the cash the peasant she is

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would hate to live in a house like that, it’s so clinical and harsh, as soon as somethings out of place it looks a total mess. my house is a home, filled with so much love and happiness, I bought it at 21years old and have built my family within it which I am so proud off. I work full time and have a lovely life…… but because I’m on tattle and LOVE B&M It makes me a lesser person 🤨🧐 right got it 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.