Westholme Interiors #3 Nicki Brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm only about 2 weeks older than Nikki. I'm December 1985 and she's January 1986. Not to blow my own trumpet 😂 But you'd never think it!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is something I absolutely hate speculating on - but in my experience those who are sometimes most vocal about not wanting children are those who are quietly having issues starting a family. It’s a big deflection. It’s not for me to speculate whether that is the case here but it’s certainly not unusual.
Her husband is the driving force behind no kids. She would actually be a lovely mother z I knew her years ago but we fell out over silly stuff in our twenties but hey it’s life. Anyway yea she likes a drink etc etc and she can be a knob to adults but away from Insta etc she was always very maternal . To the point she pretty much mothered her niece more than her sister in law bothered. Anyway don’t jump on me for this but In interests of fairness and the sensitivity that goes with pregnancy and speculation I just wanted to say that as if she does spy it would be pretty rubbish to read how terrible a mother you’d be. Don’t shoot me haha

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Her husband is the driving force behind no kids. She would actually be a lovely mother z I knew her years ago but we fell out over silly stuff in our twenties but hey it’s life. Anyway yea she likes a drink etc etc and she can be a knob to adults but away from Insta etc she was always very maternal . To the point she pretty much mothered her niece more than her sister in law bothered. Anyway don’t jump on me for this but In interests of fairness and the sensitivity that goes with pregnancy and speculation I just wanted to say that as if she does spy it would be pretty rubbish to read how terrible a mother you’d be. Don’t shoot me haha
I always got that impression with her niece we well. Seems like they have a really lovely close relationship.

Reactions: 2
Sorry but any human that can say they can buy other people,is NOT a good human.

What’s wooden marko really like then? He just too old for kids or..?

• Haha
She doesn’t have to come on tattle. If she does, she knows what she’s getting into. Don’t want to read It? Don’t come into tattle

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She doesn’t have to come on tattle. If she does, she knows what she’s getting into. Don’t want to read It? Don’t come into tattle
To add to that, don’t want opinions other than those you want to hear. Don’t share your life with complete strangers 🤣

Reactions: 7
I’d be shocked if she was pregnant, her 4 hours getting ready would be out the window. It would explain why she is redecorating another unused room and following some baby / mummy pages.

• Haha
The amount of unworn, expensive shoes she has is bleeping obscene. She’s clearly got some sort of compulsion for just buying heaps of tit she has no use for. Thousands of pounds worth of designer shoes just sitting gathering dust in boxes in her house. She wastes money on having a wardrobe of a footballers wife…. Only without the footballer husband and without the lifestyle! Seriously where does she think she is?! reality check - you live in Rubislaw, not the Kings Road. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The amount of unworn, expensive shoes she has is bleeping obscene. She’s clearly got some sort of compulsion for just buying heaps of tit she has no use for. Thousands of pounds worth of designer shoes just sitting gathering dust in boxes in her house. She wastes money on having a wardrobe of a footballers wife…. Only without the footballer husband and without the lifestyle! Seriously where does she think she is?! reality check - you live in Rubislaw, not the Kings Road. 🤣
And tries to sell it all to her followers!

• Haha
I think she would be a fab mum! They obviously have the means to provide a great life with opportunities. You also live a very different life as parents. I don’t blame her for loving a booze and treating herself when she doesn’t have children! I’d do the same!!
Some of the selling is a bit much- like the stained furniture etc. I give everything away for free ive finished with to people starting out with nothing. Would be nice for them to do that given they don’t need the cash!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Who in their right mind would want it?? I mean, it’s been in her kitchen for 6 years and unless someone takes it out really carefully, it won’t be worth buying

Reactions: 5
It pisses me off that she went awol and now only back cos she wants her sheep to buy her tat!
Weird she’s not showing her face at all...🧐

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.