Westholme Interiors #3 Nicki Brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its all to feed the algorithm and get her engagement up. She knows fine well a dry cleaners. Mrs Hinch and others are famous for it, make people think they care about their opinions and the idiots fall for it šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 8
I think she actually might be pregnant. What other reason for the lack of rings (thereā€™s no way Iā€™d be taking off those rings she has- they are insane and obviously cost a fortune!) but then I didnā€™t have to take my rings off till I was over 30 weeks pregnantā€¦.is she that far along?! Also sheā€™s clearly still with her husband so that canā€™t be reason they are off! I donā€™t find the asking for a dry cleaners offensive- think itā€™s just her nature!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I think she actually might be pregnant. What other reason for the lack of rings (thereā€™s no way Iā€™d be taking off those rings she has- they are insane and obviously cost a fortune!) but then I didnā€™t have to take my rings off till I was over 30 weeks pregnantā€¦.is she that far along?! Also sheā€™s clearly still with her husband so that canā€™t be reason they are off! I donā€™t find the asking for a dry cleaners offensive- think itā€™s just her nature!
Agreed šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

Reactions: 2
I agree too. Would explain why shes been hidden behind the camera too.

Yes and sheā€™ll want the big reveal...taaa daaaaaa...PREGGERS.....gift me...swipe up...vogue me

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I still find it incredible that sheā€™s of age to be having babies šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Iā€™m just waiting for the renovation reveal including babyā€™s room

I think she got so rattled about people knowing about her life I would not be surprised if she never ever addresses being pregnant and has a baby and goes silent and never tells insta šŸ¤£

• Haha
Oooooh sheā€™s rattled again šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ no ones even really said anything bad lately itā€™s all just baby speculationā€¦ whatā€™s up Nicki?! Why you fuming? Enlighten us hun šŸ˜‚

Oh and just so you know Flower,
Iā€™m not stupid, foolish nor an incompetent person! šŸ¤£ Happy Friday to you too love, and all the trolls šŸ‘‹šŸ½

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder what the dictionary definition is of a self obsessed, self righteous insecure wannabe influencer who is utterly OBSESSED with tattle but is desperately trying to pretend otherwiseā€¦.?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She has been back about a week and already back to her old ways I see, pinocchio will have her locked up again for a few months until she calms down!

It makes me laugh when these ā€œinfluencersā€ try to insult tattlers like they are whiter than white and never have a wee gossip, especially her! I get the impression shes one of those who would go out with her ā€œposhā€ pals in their designer gear and talk about what other girls were wearing etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Thank you, Instahun
Thank youā¤ šŸ¤£

INSTAHUN
A self obsessed, socially unaware sub human.
They do not expect to work for the things they want. Instead decide to beg for anything and everything. They expose their lives and loved ones, including exploiting innocent children to the world. And then when the world has a different opinion to thereā€™s or even some simple advice they cry TROLL delete and block! A new breed of self entitled low lives willing to lie,cheat and fake their way to cash freebies and celebrity status without ever having earned any of it. Bragging little creatures with nothing better to do but show off their ill gotten gains. They will stop at nothing to get what they want when they want.Tactics will include but are not limited to, playing on mental and emotional health.
INSTAHUN!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ why do they insist on reading here, how much of a narcissist do you have to be to go looking for stuff written about you, weā€™re talking about you, not to you! šŸ™„šŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.