Westholme Interiors #3 Nicki Brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so transparent, she’ll be getting freebies or a discount for promoting her extension so now she’s stepping up her engagement...EVEN though she’s not missed insta 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
I’ve never known anyone to chop & change their house so much and constantly be paying for plans to be drawn up etc - it’s ridiculous. None of this tit is adding any value to that house. they already paid an eyewatering ridiculous sum for that house A someone saw them coming a mile off - and the copious amounts of pointless renovations/remodelling/redecorating- and for what? For the two of those drips to sit there on their own getting plastered in.
whats the point?

Reactions: 13
Trying to flog that grotty bench that her sweaty arse crack has been sat on 🤮
Stick it in the skip Nikki, along with the rest of your over priced crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is only on to punt her cast offs shame her loyal followers cant see they are being used

Reactions: 13
Can you imagine the state of that bench 🤢 covered in make up, fake tan, booze and god knows what else…. She says herself it will need recovered, seriously- just dump it. Why would anyone pay for it and then pay ontop to recover it? When you could just go buy a brand new one?!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Because she knows some tit will buy it off her... one of her devoted followers 😂 I think she sees other home accounts on instagram doing full renovations and doesnt want to be left out. I follow a few who have such great taste, even her knew plans look cheap and tacky.. she likes that only way is essex look..

Reactions: 8
Because she knows some tit will buy it off her... one of her devoted followers 😂 I think she sees other home accounts on instagram doing full renovations and doesnt want to be left out. I follow a few who have such great taste, even her knew plans look cheap and tacky.. she likes that only way is essex look..
Who do u follow that’s great? Looking for some home accounts to follow 👀

Reactions: 1
£45? I'd not give ya 45p hen 💁🏻‍♀️
I’m pretty sure that’s from Dunelm so why on earth would you pay £45 for it secondhand in poor condition. Why is everything in such bad condition and covered in fake tan. It’s only the two of them it’s not like she has kids running around knocking into things. She’s a tinker!

Reactions: 12
I hope she's not going to use the money she makes from selling second hand furniture to buy us all 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s got a feckin cheek selling all her grotty stuff to her followers, what absolute mugs they are for buying it, everything is filthy and damaged 😱🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t know how she can charge those prices when everything has Reed diffuser spillage, fake tan marks or needs covering etc. People buying it must be mad!

Reactions: 14
Well...my cousin just said "seen that Westhame lassie, would defo say she is pregnant". Note my cousin has 4 kids..!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Well...my cousin just said "seen that Westhame lassie, would defo say she is pregnant". Note my cousin has 4 kids..!
Pregnant or just packed on the weight she lost last year?? I cannot imagine her being pregnant or actually having a baby to look after….. shes anout as maternal as a bar of carbolic soap

• Haha
Reactions: 5
if she is pregnant she’s maybe not wanting to announce due to all the comments she previously made about not wanting kids…imagine the criticism she’d receive

Reactions: 1
Pregnant or just packed on the weight she lost last year?? I cannot imagine her being pregnant or actually having a baby to look after….. shes anout as maternal as a bar of carbolic soap
I said same. Da see that lassie with a bairn.. but then thought Pool Room, spare bedroom and dressing room going....baby Rooms & Nursery ?? Taking the hoose off the market. Ummm???

Reactions: 5
I definitely don't think she's pregnant. It sounds like they're remodelling most of their house hence the clear out.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.