Westholme Interiors #3 Nicki Brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It pisses me off that she went awol and now only back cos she wants her sheep to buy her tat!
Weird she’s not showing her face at all...🧐
As soon as she has sold all her unwanted shite, and possibly got a few #gifted #ad posts out of ‘the reno’ she will duck off again. (To possibly birth Pinocchio junior.)

• Haha
Reactions: 6

24 seconds in.... Enter 'Nicki'.... 😂

Bums, don't think it shares. Which is strange as it is public on Facebook feed.

Here's another... I've been lost in a Facebook page for traveller events. 'Andrea Shillingford, wedding 16th July' They sure know how to have a blinging good time 😂

OK vids won't share, so here's some stills for a giggle. Enter with a channel handbag, drink in hand and jougie hair and make up. All from a public page. 😊 Honestly the bling at these events is mental!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

Here's another... I've been lost in a Facebook page for traveller events. 'Andrea Shillingford, wedding 16th July' They sure know how to have a blinging good time 😂

OK vids won't share, so here's some stills for a giggle. Enter with a channel handbag, drink in hand and jougie hair and make up. All from a public page. 😊 Honestly the bling at these events is mental!
The absolute state of her!!!!! If this was from July, she can’t be pregnant then? Or at least she wouldn’t be showing already

Reactions: 1

Omg is it a Drag Queen theme 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️thanks for those little beauts Keep em coming 🤣🤣😘

The absolute state of her!!!!! If this was from July, she can’t be pregnant then? Or at least she wouldn’t be showing already
Oh no, is NOT Nicki (at least I don't think so) 😂😂😂 I was watching the vid and in popped what could pass for a twin! 😂😂😂

Those traveller weddings are so over the top, the girls go all out, the blokes look like they have been trailed through a hedge backwards with the wedding suits thrown on in the back of the pub. But boy they have a great time to be fair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

100% not here

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
Did you notice in her videos she put something over the mirror on the dressing table? Is that so we can’t catch a glimpse of her reflection? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Did you notice in her videos she put something over the mirror on the dressing table? Is that so we can’t catch a glimpse of her reflection? 🤷🏼‍♀️
I thought that but I’ll give the benefit of the doubt because she was clearing out her crap n I hang tit everywhere when tidying, but I did notice no wedding rings again, swollen fingers maybe??? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
View attachment 733355
I just don’t get it. Why all this work?!
It’s just pure greed. It’s all completely unnecessary but she/they have this desperate need to show off and have constant unnecessary stuff done to that house. It was the same with the other work they had planned that was scrapped. that house needs to be left alone - and what’s funny is, it’s just another round of white on white clinical looking high shine tacky fixtures & fittings she’s putting in to replace the ones she’s ripping out! It’s madness. May aswell just put £50K cash in a bucket in the garden and set fire to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Surely with all her designer clothes she knows of a dry cleaner in Aberdeen that can clean her blazer?! What would these people do without Instagram to ask 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.