Westholme Interiors #3 Nicki Brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said same. Da see that lassie with a bairn.. but then thought Pool Room, spare bedroom and dressing room going....baby Rooms & Nursery ?? Taking the hoose off the market. Ummm???
The house obviously has no interest at the eye watering price that had it up for. I don’t think they took it off the market, i just think it was up for about 6 months and it didn’t shift so they probably realised it was never going to sell.

I think this whole remodel etc is just another crazy over the top over indulgence to keep them busy. If she was pregnant all they would need to do is turn one of the spare rooms into a nursery but just by switching out the furniture- you wouldn’t embark on a full on construction project during a pregnancy?

if she’s pregnant il eat my hat but I cannot see it at all.

Reactions: 7
I don't think she's pregnant either. She's probably put on the weight she lost as she's been on the wines and not been exercising. I know that feeling 😂

Reactions: 4
Haha! My cous has bet me
"£50 Lassie Westhame is pregers "
Says she's an eye for a preg quine.
Note she didn't get see me as we were abroad then.

Seriously....
Designer Dressed Baby World to come !

Reactions: 2
She’s bad enough pushing that phone in them cats faces, could you imagine her shoving it on a baby too!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s bad enough pushing that phone in them cats faces, could you imagine her shoving it on a baby too!
Oh gosh imagine. Maybe why came back to Instagram.....get ready make a new Sheep following.
Funny...My Cousin was only working in Aberdeen a few weeks but lives out in the sticks so I'm very curious.

Me saying..."I've added some black accessories" then she said...
"Oh that reminds me. Westholme Lassie Pregers. Seen here...defo "

Reactions: 1
I personally think she's too selfish & self centred to have a baby.
Can you imagine her going without vino for 9 months? She would be frothing at the mouth before the 2nd trimester kicked in 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can you even imagine what she’s going to be like if she has a baby?! a baby would not fit in with her and Wooden Marko’s lifestyle.

Reactions: 4
She’s said a few times they aren’t interested in having kids and that’s fine. It would be some u turn if she had a baby.

• Wow
This is something I absolutely hate speculating on - but in my experience those who are sometimes most vocal about not wanting children are those who are quietly having issues starting a family. It’s a big deflection. It’s not for me to speculate whether that is the case here but it’s certainly not unusual.

Reactions: 11
I don't contribute much but just popping in as I see pregnancy chat - surely she's past the age of making babies??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes, me too, I'm really shocked. She really can't be bothered with her kids as it is so why have another one.
It’s the same with the other sister in law - Croft_House_Extension - she is so busy flogging perfume she lets her kids run riot!

It’s the same with the other sister in law - Croft_House_Extension - she is so busy flogging perfume she lets her kids run riot!
Yes exactly. Her baby always has a bruised face poor wee thing. She stays in bed and leaves the kids to it. They are too young for that, especially as they live on a farm 😬

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.