Westholme Interiors #3 Nicki Brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I am so disappointed with the way she has handled this. Ironically she could have leveraged all the drama to make some money and boost her social media profile but has failed on that front. I do hope we eventually find out what has transpired but she will end up being another ylimesalad - anyone else remember her?🤣

Reactions: 5
I agree, she's handled the change very badly by not explaining to followers. Huge disappointment seeing she's just like all the rest of the shitsagrammers.

Reactions: 8
Her hobby has got boring and she's moving on to some other shite she can peddle for double the price. Probably realise in the current climate people are not buying your bullshit lifestyle.

Has anyone considered searching tiktok to see if she's set up there? I'm not on it, but I feel like she'd be bored enough to set up an account just to strutt about in god awful outfits 🤔

Reactions: 3
Good spot! Definitely no ring! Even looked back on her page for a picture of her wearing them. I do feel sorry for her if the reason she’s gone quiet is the breakdown of her marriage, might explain her odd behaviour before she went AWOL
I think it’s a massive leap to assume her marriage is on the skids just because she hasn’t got her rings on. There’s all manner of reasons why she might not have them on.

Reactions: 16
It was discussed on here before that maybe there was an issue with the marriage and it could be a reason for the house sale and business dissolution. No ones assuming that’s happening though as obviously most wouldn’t wish that on anyone. I only noticed it today. She usually always has them on.

I think it’s a massive leap to assume her marriage is on the skids just because she hasn’t got her rings on. There’s all manner of reasons why she might not have them on.
I agree, I sometimes have mine off doesn’t mean I’m not happy just means I’m doing something where I don’t want my rings damaged or spoiled

No you’re absolutely right of course 👍🏻 just putting two and two together and possibly coming up with five. Was just saying, if that was the case it would be sad and explain her behaviour. I’ve been through a marriage breakdown and it’s not nice for anyone.

I haven't wore my wedding rings since covid started last year 🙈 between hand sanitiser and washing my hands every 2 minutes I couldn't be arsed🤣

I haven't wore my wedding rings since covid started last year 🙈 between hand sanitiser and washing my hands every 2 minutes I couldn't be arsed🤣
Same here! All the hand washing and sanitiser meant I was getting a rash under my rings so took them off. Must try to remember where I put them 😳

• Haha
Jesus that went nuclear fast. There could be any reason for not wearing her rings. She got excema for a start so it could be as simple as that. I do miss her stories, I really do hope she’s back soon.

I think the wedding rings missing was an observation, I was equally intrigued as to no rings but it was the ring made with the dead cats ashes it in noticed was missing, cos christ on a bike she went on enough about the ring and wearing it everyday!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.