Westholme Interiors #3 Nicki Brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But what about all this new stock she keeps showing, the cookware range, a magazine deal šŸ¤”
I'm sure I've watched all this in last 72hrs

Reactions: 1
Is it just me that thinks itā€™s all fun and games showing off on insta their perfect little lives, all the nice things they have, nice house, nice car, all the designer crap but when, as it seems in Nikkis case, the tit hits the fan itā€™s just radio silence for weeks n weeks, I know she doesnā€™t have to tell her followers anything about whatā€™s going on, she owes them nothing but to share so much of your life and then nothing but the odd story promoting her god awful vases n tit, it just seems a bit shady to me, because we all know her house is up for sale, just my opinion šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I actually they DO think they owe their followers some explanation. In not doing so (particularly when they've followers who have supported them long term and the account has shared a lot of day to day life stuff like Nikki) to me just shows they really don't give a shiny tit.

I'm not saying pour your heart out and I don't even think it's anyone's business if and why the house is up for sale but it's only attracting the 'you OK hun' messages and the rumour mill.

Reactions: 13
Looks to be something to do with her Nephew, I vaguely remember her saying something about it on stories yonks ago and nothing ever really being mentioned again
The grid posts on this were posted way back last August and if you click the link for the website itā€™s just a blank domain name page.

Whatever it was, itā€™s obviously fallen by the wayside.

Reactions: 2
Maybe there's trouble in paradise? Wooden features bagged himself a younger model?

Could be something as simple as she's got rid of the fur babies that were wrecking her perfect domain and she's too ashamed to admit she couldn't stomach them. Too much like hard work for Madam.

Reactions: 6
The grid posts on this were posted way back last August and if you click the link for the website itā€™s just a blank domain name page.

Whatever it was, itā€™s obviously fallen by the wayside.
I seen that too, i thought the same.. whatever it was obviously hasnā€™t happened how theyā€™d probably imagined it would, I canā€™t quite remember what she said about it but iā€™m sure it was something along the lines of her nephew wanted to start selling clothes or something like that, iā€™m pretty sure she had on some DMerch logo looking gym top, but again it was from ages ago so I canā€™t quite remember, maybe she realised she could flog the familys clothes on Depop instead of a website? As by the looks of the depop like another poster has mentioned her neice sells stuff on there and in all honesty some of the clothes look very teenage šŸ˜‚

D0337032-6997-48F5-9BC6-8A95B159211A.jpeg

Thatā€™s the top she had on, i knew I hadnā€™t imagined it!

Attachments

Last edited:
Sorry Iā€™m just gonna put it out there
Iā€™m a little bit glad if things have gone not how they planned or trouble in paradise
Only because Nicki was always so sure of herself and loved to shove it in our faces how wealthy she was
And the fact she was so real at the beginning and called out people like Hinch and others for not declaring ads etc
Then the whole ketones crap all under the guise of healthy living but was infant an Ad all along!
And then coming on here a few times and the ā€˜I can buy you all over a hundred timesā€™ or whatever it was comment was just so smug of her and I thought ā€˜duck you nickiā€™!
Sorry but itā€™s how I feel
Sorry if you donā€™t agree or think itā€™s harsh but Iā€™m glad if itā€™s because there is money issues etc !!

Reactions: 15
Sorry Iā€™m just gonna put it out there
Iā€™m a little bit glad if things have gone not how they planned or trouble in paradise
Only because Nicki was always so sure of herself and loved to shove it in our faces how wealthy she was
And the fact she was so real at the beginning and called out people like Hinch and others for not declaring ads etc
Then the whole ketones crap all under the guise of healthy living but was infant an Ad all along!
And then coming on here a few times and the ā€˜I can buy you all over a hundred timesā€™ or whatever it was comment was just so smug of her and I thought ā€˜duck you nickiā€™!
Sorry but itā€™s how I feel
Sorry if you donā€™t agree or think itā€™s harsh but Iā€™m glad if itā€™s because there is money issues etc !!
I agree with you 100%

Reactions: 2
Looking at the westholme interiors insta, it deffo doesnā€™t look like sheā€™s winding it up, she is so scatty sheā€™s probs just forgotten to file her accounts. Also the D Merch thing is deffo her nephew, I remember her saying she was helping him start it and his name is Dillon.

Looking at the westholme interiors insta, it deffo doesnā€™t look like sheā€™s winding it up, she is so scatty sheā€™s probs just forgotten to file her accounts. Also the D Merch thing is deffo her nephew, I remember her saying she was helping him start it and his name is Dillon.
An accountant doesnā€™t just forget to file their accounts

Reactions: 4
An accountant doesnā€™t just forget to file their accounts
Thereā€™s your average accountants and then thereā€™s Nikki! She didnā€™t even do her own accounts, she had another accountant do them for her because sheā€™s either lazy AF or a crap accountant šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thereā€™s your average accountants and then thereā€™s Nikki! She didnā€™t even do her own accounts, she had another accountant do them for her because sheā€™s either lazy AF or a crap accountant šŸ˜‚
Well if she is paying another accountant to do them for her then itā€™s even more worrying that theyā€™re late. Sorry but I still think the company is in trouble. How could it not be? Itā€™s just overpriced tat.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.