Westholme Interiors #2 Nikki Brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else find her response to the questions a bit patronising and condescending? Honestly she is coming across as a complete mean girl. Shes an absolute dick.
I come on to say the same thing, absolute fud 👊🏻

Reactions: 3
Is it just me or does she genuinely sound fed up and furious at the cats in her dressing room? 😬

Is it just me or does she genuinely sound fed up and furious at the cats in her dressing room? 😬
I thought the same, but she has been like this since she realised they were not little grey westholme interior accessories that would sit in a corner and blend in with her grey living room

Reactions: 4
I thought the same, but she has been like this since she realised they were not little grey westholme interior accessories that would sit in a corner and blend in with her grey living room
I think they’re really cute and I’m not a cat person normally. They’re kittens, of course they’ll get up to mischief! I think she forgot the hard work involved in a kitten, never mind 2 of them

Reactions: 2
Random change of subject but I see its her mans birthday.. I get the impression she thinks he is very handsome and is way out of her league hence the constant full make up, so much focus on her weight, clothes etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Random change of subject but I see its her mans birthday.. I get the impression she thinks he is very handsome and is way out of her league hence the constant full make up, so much focus on her weight, clothes etc.
he’s a peculiar looking guy. He’s only got one facial expression- he constantly looks like he has smelt something - his smile looks more like a grimace!!!!!!! I don’t think he’s remotely attractive. Sorry Nikki!
Also - if old Wooden Features isn’t on social media....why post a birthday dedication to him on social media when he won’t even see it...........?!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I can't quite put my finger on why I think they have a strange marriage, she constantly clarts the face in make for him, obsessive about her weight all to get back to where she was 10 years ago weight wise, dressing up all the time, he has the same grimace on his face at all times a very forced smile and she looks so different in her pics that someone else takes of her, her light rings feature heavingly in her pics she takes of herself. It's a hell of an effort and very expensive effort she goes to on a daily basis please him and herself. All the expensive gifts they buy each other, the amount she spends on herself with the clothes, make up, nails etc, the ketones drinks they both look very forced into trying to look happy
It is quite strange

Reactions: 8
Am I the only one who thinks it odd to wash a kitten? I’ve never washed my cat in my life

she really doesn’t like them does she

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Am I the only one who thinks it odd to wash a kitten? I’ve never washed my cat in my life

she really doesn’t like them does she
I don't know much about cats but I thought they hated water and bathing them was a last resort?

Reactions: 5
I don't know much about cats but I thought they hated water and bathing them was a last resort?
Whenever I’ve had cats in the past I’ve never put it in the shower or the bath 😂 over the years every cat I’ve had has detested it
She’s a bloody fruit loop

To be fair she did say the cats roll in each others crap and tread it everywhere so I’m not surprised they need washing 😂😂🤣🤣 I always thought it was amazing she had managed to train Mia to stay only in her bed when she was on the sofa etc... clearly it’s not going so well with these kittens! 😂

Isn’t it odd her birthday post says the nieces / nephews and cats love him.... but she didn’t say anything about herself 😂 maybe I’m reading into it way too much

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To be fair she did say the cats roll in each others crap and tread it everywhere so I’m not surprised they need washing 😂😂🤣🤣 I always thought it was amazing she had managed to train Mia to stay only in her bed when she was on the sofa etc... clearly it’s not going so well with these kittens! 😂

Isn’t it odd her birthday post says the nieces / nephews and cats love him.... but she didn’t say anything about herself 😂 maybe I’m reading into it way too much
I thought the same, she didn't say anything about herself, which was another reason why I think they have a strange relationship and can't put my finger on why I think that but when she says cats love him, nieces and nephews love him but no mention of her

I thought the same, she didn't say anything about herself, which was another reason why I think they have a strange relationship and can't put my finger on why I think that but when she says cats love him, nieces and nephews love him but no mention of her
it’s so obvious that there is a huge void in their lives/in their relationship which they are desperately trying to fill with money, possessions, the cats etc but it’s not doing it. They have what on the surface seems to be a very charmed life - big house, expensive cars, property in Italy, loads of money, no financial worries etc but she seems desperately unhappy and everything about them just comes across as being really forced and really put on. It’s all for show. There’s issues there, you can see it a mile off.

Reactions: 9
Anyone interested in the ketones crap should go watch Jamessmithpt...recently did a video calling out Danielle Lloyd for selling these BS ketones fairy dust shite on her 10 day challenge.

As someone who suffers from both psoriasis and the arthritis that has unfortunately come with it, I find her chat about ketones helping her to be bloody offensive and hilarious in equal measure. You will not find a single doctor who will recommend this tit. Its an auto immune disease, your own system attacking itself. No amount of magic powder will help that at all.

I believe its about time instaspam cracked down on folk promoting products sold under baseless claims. Unfortunately there are enough gullible sheep out there who look up to these 'influencers' and believe every word that comes out of their sad mouths.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The makeup, the hair, the jumper it's all more ageing than usual,
Mushroom soup is back though 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Mushroom soup..... like, I cannot think of anything less appealing than that. But the fact that she eats it multiple times a week??? Bogging.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.