Westholme Interiors #2 Nikki Brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mushroom soup..... like, I cannot think of anything less appealing than that. But the fact that she eats it multiple times a week??? Bogging.
It looks vile, I could not eat it once let alone 3 times a week

I'd say it's yesterday's makeup being recycled with an addition of fresh lippy šŸ¤·
Yes I agree, it looked awful, for all these keto powders, soups, healthy eating without her multiple diva light rings in her dressing she is not looking her best
I thought she looked far better at the start of the first lockdown, no extentions, it looked healthy, no nails and no clarted on make up

Reactions: 2
Hold up.... Mark has crumpets with his mushroom soup...CRUMPETS?
duck that vile combination!!!!!! šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hold up.... Mark has crumpets with his mushroom soup...CRUMPETS?
duck that vile combination!!!!!! šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
Sheā€™s not going to be buying petit pains when sheā€™s low carb. sheā€™s lucky if thereā€™s about 100 calories in that bowl of soup. Thatā€™s why sheā€™s losing weight not the keto baking powder. Sheā€™s promoting the most unhealthy attitude to food, carbs only when she ā€œearnsā€ them. WTF have good carbs. Eat balanced. sheā€™s literally starving herself.

Reactions: 10
Sheā€™s not going to be buying petit pains when sheā€™s low carb. sheā€™s lucky if thereā€™s about 100 calories in that bowl of soup. Thatā€™s why sheā€™s losing weight not the keto baking powder. Sheā€™s promoting the most unhealthy attitude to food, carbs only when she ā€œearnsā€ them. WTF have good carbs. Eat balanced. sheā€™s literally starving herself.
yup. I swear to god sheā€™s got the beginning of an eating disorder....
She binges on food and alcohol for a week or so at a time, then she says she feels guilty and goes off on these mad ā€œhealthā€ kicks (ā€œgetting back on the healthā€ as she constantly refers to it) where she eats hardly anything at all - tiny portions of veg and a small bit of meat or whatever, she hammers the exercise and is all over Instagram looking for praise and validation on how well sheā€™s doing, posting her ā€œweight lossā€ and the info from her ridiculously overpriced and not very accurate scales.... and then the cycle starts again as she rewards herself with alcohol/takeaways etc

Reactions: 8
A walk to burn off the soup..... WTAF is wrong with her.
all she wants is for folk to tell her how amazing she looks. and the comment yesterday about the eyeshadow at Ā£44 Iā€™ll find a cheaper alternative as itā€™s expensive - cheeky cow. She really does bleeping love herself.

Reactions: 9
What is with her make up today......?!!!!!
Because she isnā€™t in front of a flattering ring light
Honestly they work magic
I thought exactly the same when watching today that the make up doesnā€™t look as nice when you see her like that in real life

Funny she can spend an absolute fortune on make up and still look dog rough.

Less is more in your mid to late thirties šŸ¤”

Is that catty? Don't care...and I'm slow on the up take but I'm fairly certain her husband fuels her anxiety regarding her looks when he sends her photos pointing out to her she used to be bigger...my husband would get a swift kick in the balls if he did that to me šŸ¤Ø

Funny she can spend an absolute fortune on make up and still look dog rough.

Less is more in your mid to late thirties šŸ¤”

Is that catty? Don't care...and I'm slow on the up take but I'm fairly certain her husband fuels her anxiety regarding her looks when he sends her photos pointing out to her she used to be bigger...my husband would get a swift kick in the balls if he did that to me šŸ¤Ø
whatā€™s crazy about that too is that Mark isnā€™t an attractive guy at all. Heā€™s just not. So heā€™s got absolutely no room to speak if heā€™s trying to make her insecure about her appearance.

Nah he comes across as an entitled wanker with a trophy wife complex...I actually sometimes think she would probably be an absolute riot to be around, but he goes out of his way to take the piss out of her and make her miserable. Like that video of her hammered in bed wanting pizza after some posh meal...

Anyone who has had a posh meal knows a swing by the take away is a must, cause you get tit all food at posh restaurants šŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nah he comes across as an entitled wanker with a trophy wife complex...I actually sometimes think she would probably be an absolute riot to be around, but he goes out of his way to take the piss out of her and make her miserable. Like that video of her hammered in bed wanting pizza after some posh meal...

Anyone who has had a posh meal knows a swing by the take away is a must, cause you get tit all food at posh restaurants šŸ˜„
You have hit the nail on the head he does come across as this, the video of her hammered asking for pizza in a child like voice whilst he films her gives me the creeps, and when he sent her the photo the one she uses when promoting her ketone dust, I felt just a bit sad he was mocking her, it' was not a great angle of a pic, the Marko wants me to get dressed up as he is fed up of me not being dresses up, it all adds up to a very superficial marriage and her constant spending on clothes and make up to sit in front of 2 or sometimes 3 diva light rings to put on her make up for validation from strangers, the drinking, the hardly eating she needs help surely her "friends" must see this

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I've always thought usual rule of thumb with make up is you either go for a strong eye or a strong lip. Not both.

I've always thought usual rule of thumb with make up is you either go for a strong eye or a strong lip. Not both.
Bit like when dressing for a night out it's either legs or boobs but never both on show at the same time šŸ’ƒ

I remember a while back she had shorter pink toned hair, and I actually thought she quite suited it. She's young enough to get away with it and its a bit of fun...but nope, old fart pants had to moan at her saying he didn't like it. I remember her mentioning that in her stories yonks ago. So had to change back to the old stepford housewife barbie doll look thats so pleasing šŸ˜’

Bit like when dressing for a night out it's either legs or boobs but never both on show at the same time šŸ’ƒ
That all depends on what you're looking to achieve on a night out šŸ¤£

• Haha
She needs to take her stories about the covid vaccine and America down. They are absolute rubbish. In America the virus is out of control in many states (California is horrific) they are NOT doing better than us! Perhaps she should put the make up brush down and watch the global news.

Reactions: 13
That lipstick colour šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ wtf is that??!! Also does anyone else hate it when she says ā€œIā€™m just going to GO IN WITH lip liner xyzā€. Youā€™re not a beauty expert Nikki, stop trying to use the lingo.

She needs to take her stories about the covid vaccine and America down. They are absolute rubbish. In America the virus is out of control in many states (California is horrific) they are NOT doing better than us! Perhaps she should put the make up brush down and watch the global news.
Agreed! Donā€™t know if she just acts thick or actually is thick but I am cringing watching her attempt to give an opinion on a global pandemic. She hasnā€™t got a clue & should stick to faffing about with cats & candles as she is just embarrassing herself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why did she ask her followers about the lockdown update? Just look at a news site šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Sheā€™s spent so much time saying being in lockdown doesnā€™t bother her, why is she being so weird about it? Think her ā€˜funnyā€™ wine post missed the mark a bit

Im so glad this idiot now has a thread!!! I just cant stand her......... the dated lipstick and lipliner combo is nearly enough to tip me over the edge šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Why did she ask her followers about the lockdown update? Just look at a news site šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Sheā€™s spent so much time saying being in lockdown doesnā€™t bother her, why is she being so weird about it? Think her ā€˜funnyā€™ wine post missed the mark a bit
Gets her instagram engagement up.. itā€™s all about the analytics. Same as mrs hinch asking what wallpaper people prefer etc.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.