Westholme Interiors #2 Nikki Brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dropping hints that tomorrow is her birthday..... Jesus. That’s really quite sad isn’t it. Desperate to let a bunch of random strangers know that it’s your birthday just because you want the attention. What a sad way to live.

Reactions: 2
The hair and make-up! Full party face on every day, it's so aging and just too much. Obviously got nothing to do in life.

Reactions: 2
Oh my god the hair!!! What an absolute tragedy. I honestly could not be arsed to put that amount of make-up on just to go for a walk! Also who has time for that? She looks about 45!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she dropping hints it’s her bday, just say it’s my bday tomorrow and me and him in doors are doing such and such, not that they can do much but they could go for a walk and him do her tea, bit weird if you ask me 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Why is she dropping hints it’s her bday, just say it’s my bday tomorrow and me and him in doors are doing such and such, not that they can do much but they could go for a walk and him do her tea, bit weird if you ask me 🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s the whole “oh, it’s the big day tomorrow” as if it’s some milestone birthday and as if there’s some huge big occasion happening. I dunno, I think it’s just a bit juvenile to carry on like that about your own birthday after the age of about 18! Like you say, if she so desperately needs to tell the world that it’s her birthday just come out and say it instead of this click bait nonsense.

Reactions: 9
Seriously, I can’t cope with these insta fools, I really thought she was different but she’s not, sharing posts that people have sent you, the egos of these people are off the scale, I’m done 🙈

Reactions: 10
Seriously, I can’t cope with these insta fools, I really thought she was different but she’s not, sharing posts that people have sent you, the egos of these people are off the scale, I’m done 🙈
it makes me cringe inside out when people reshare posts from other people in this way. It’s so self absorbed. It’s just awful. Imagine taking photos of physical birthday cards you’ve been sent and sharing what everyone had written inside the card.... it’s the same thing. So much second hand embarrassment!!!!!!!! She’s in her mid 30s, time to grow up Nikki.

Reactions: 8
My god she is so full of herself it’s unreal. Imagine being so obsessed with yourself that you drop hints all week that it’s your birthday & then share birthday messages people have sent you. Where do these people get their egos from? Most “normal” people I know don’t like a fuss on their own birthdays but like to go to town celebrating their other half’s & kids birthdays.
These instatwats really think they’re famous don’t they? Although I doubt even Beyoncé makes this much fuss about her own birthday 🙄

Reactions: 4
Im still in shock from that hair the other day, makes me laugh that she done a tutorial on how to look like a crusty old pineapple.

• Haha
My god she is so full of herself it’s unreal. Imagine being so obsessed with yourself that you drop hints all week that it’s your birthday & then share birthday messages people have sent you. Where do these people get their egos from? Most “normal” people I know don’t like a fuss on their own birthdays but like to go to town celebrating their other half’s & kids birthdays.
These instatwats really think they’re famous don’t they? Although I doubt even Beyoncé makes this much fuss about her own birthday 🙄
Oh her ego is in overtime today, look at my birthday wishes, she lives for validation, I don't even know any teens that do this, then we get the story showing her cards, she is so childlike, her language about those rogue kittens, who are just being kittens, wonder who is going to watch them when the world goes back to normal and she is off on holidays and weekends away

Reactions: 7
Oh her ego is in overtime today, look at my birthday wishes, she lives for validation, I don't even know any teens that do this, then we get the story showing her cards, she is so childlike, her language about those rogue kittens, who are just being kittens, wonder who is going to watch them when the world goes back to normal and she is off on holidays and weekends away
I would expect that from a much younger person. She is not 21 not even 30!! She needs to get over herself.

Reactions: 4
God, it’s seriously embarrassing the way she’s milking this birthday. Is it just me? I honestly don’t get the whole big deal over birthdays?? I mean, yeah I get it if it was her 40th or an actual big birthday or if they were having a party or something then yeah, post about it, but to be posting all bloody day about yourself like that is just so self obsessed....!!!!

Reactions: 8
Her hair do today has just about done me in but then I saw her wearing what can only be described as a 15 tog quilted duvet and I’m actually gone...!!!!! What on Earth is she like?!!!!
omg that hair doo was awful she looked so stupid!! but loves herself soooo much

God, it’s seriously embarrassing the way she’s milking this birthday. Is it just me? I honestly don’t get the whole big deal over birthdays?? I mean, yeah I get it if it was her 40th or an actual big birthday or if they were having a party or something then yeah, post about it, but to be posting all bloody day about yourself like that is just so self obsessed....!!!!
I am cringing for her, she is so self obsessed, those black and white pics are hideous, her days are filled with getting clarted in make up, changing her outfits 3 times a day all for strangers to validate her, sad just sad way to spend your birthday, it's not a big one nor is she a teenager, she is making herself look silly now

Reactions: 7
Couldn’t agree more.

Reactions: 3
Omg, how much sugar in that pot!

And she's got some flippin big tablespoons with her splashing stuff in there too!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.