Westholme Interiors #2 Nikki Brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That lipstick colour šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ wtf is that??!! Also does anyone else hate it when she says ā€œIā€™m just going to GO IN WITH lip liner xyzā€. Youā€™re not a beauty expert Nikki, stop trying to use the lingo.

Agreed! Donā€™t know if she just acts thick or actually is thick but I am cringing watching her attempt to give an opinion on a global pandemic. She hasnā€™t got a clue & should stick to faffing about with cats & candles as she is just embarrassing herself.
I think she is actually thick, she is an embarrassment I don't think she ever watches the news, also saying she is sick of seeing people on holiday but forgetting she was on a weeks holiday to Italy in September to get over her cat dying and a Weeknd in Gleneagles, she has not got a clue,

Reactions: 10
She needs to take her stories about the covid vaccine and America down. They are absolute rubbish. In America the virus is out of control in many states (California is horrific) they are NOT doing better than us! Perhaps she should put the make up brush down and watch the global news.
She appears to be one of these idiots thst believes the vaccines will be an instant magic wand. Nope, got to wait my dear till a vast majority have had them...and equally they're not a cure. She definitely does read or watch news.

Reactions: 6
She's thick as mince and can barely spell. She's also a trump supporter and was praising his golf course in Scotland a few years ago. Absolutely dumb as a box of spanners.

Reactions: 7
Omg, Yes! I've just read through them and either eye rolled or sighed at every single one.
And this one ..... how bloody rude!

Considering she's supposedly cut back massively, been on 3 walks, drank loads of water, added in her magic powder, gained over Xmas to start with and only lost 6.5lb is pretty poor imo.

Why are these sheep getting so excited, if they just ate a well balanced selection of meals with no snacks or alcohol and did a couple of walks I'm sure the majority would lose that in a week let alone 10days! She's a money making manipulative maniac šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
They are milking this ketone thing because of lockdown. If she was living her normal life, off here there and everywhere for weekends, holidays in Italy, visiting family and girly trips she would be drinking and eating as normal and yoyo dieting as normal. Just wait until we're out of lockdown and see how long the weight stays off!

Reactions: 11
I thought the same, she didn't say anything about herself, which was another reason why I think they have a strange relationship and can't put my finger on why I think that but when she says cats love him, nieces and nephews love him but no mention of her
Iā€™m sorry but I genuinely think heā€™s gay!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've had this conversation before: if I cant see pieces of anything in your house that shows you have a personality, i cant trust you. Everyone has some crappy souvenir from a dodgy holiday abroad lurking somewhere at least šŸ˜„ a showroom like house is a lack of personality imo

Reactions: 12
I've had this conversation before: if I cant see pieces of anything in your house that shows you have a personality, i cant trust you. Everyone has some crappy souvenir from a dodgy holiday abroad lurking somewhere at least šŸ˜„ a showroom like house is a lack of personality imo
This is exactly what was send on the bbc programme when she entered herself for Scotland home of the year, they did not like it at all, her reaction on her stories afterwards was the funniest ever, she was not happy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is exactly what was send on the bbc programme when she entered herself for Scotland home of the year, they did not like it at all, her reaction on her stories afterwards was the funniest ever, she was not happy
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ remember that! She was spewing! I mean donā€™t get me wrong if thatā€™s your thing sure itā€™s lovely but thereā€™s nothing personal or inviting to it. Sheā€™s got that dining room set up permanently yet never hosts. Theyā€™ve the man cave but you never hear of Marko having pals round for a game of pool.. itā€™s just stepford living!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She seriously entered that soul less chalet? One thinks too much of oneself, she needs to duck right off with her helium balloon voice trying to train them kittens to be like her old cat , I used to really like her now she is like bleach in my eyes ,as for me widen creatures I definitely think he loves the Boaby.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She seriously entered that soul less chalet? One thinks too much of oneself, she needs to duck right off with her helium balloon voice trying to train them kittens to be like her old cat , I used to really like her now she is like bleach in my eyes ,as for me widen creatures I definitely think he loves the Boaby.
She claimed they contacted her based on her interiors which they could have sworn was for clients.. they didnā€™t realise she wasnā€™t an interior designer šŸ™„ smell shite much?! She 100000000% put herself forward for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No offence to anyone but I hate the decor of her house. As everyone on here has said, whereā€™s the personal touch? Or the colour even? You would have no idea who lived there if you went in. Oh apart from the tit show of her ā€˜dressing roomā€™ which seems to look like a bomb has hit it on a daily basis. Iā€™ve said it before but whatā€™s the point in having these nice things if you canā€™t even look after them?

No offence to anyone but I hate the decor of her house. As everyone on here has said, whereā€™s the personal touch? Or the colour even? You would have no idea who lived there if you went in. Oh apart from the tit show of her ā€˜dressing roomā€™ which seems to look like a bomb has hit it on a daily basis. Iā€™ve said it before but whatā€™s the point in having these nice things if you canā€™t even look after them?
Yeah I hate the decor in her house. Itā€™s just really dated I think. It actually reminds me of a really 80s hotel I stayed in in Miami when I was on holiday there yearrrrrrrs ago. Itā€™s just really stark and harsh and i personally donā€™t think any of it really goes well together or looks stylish. Itā€™s just an explosion of a thousand different things. It could be a beautiful house if it was all just stripped back and was allowed to be more natural and lived in. Get rid of all the horrible mirrored furniture and white gloss surfaces, replace it with wood and natural materials, soft warm tones, soft lighting etc - just more natural.

Yeah I hate the decor in her house. Itā€™s just really dated I think. It actually reminds me of a really 80s hotel I stayed in in Miami when I was on holiday there yearrrrrrrs ago. Itā€™s just really stark and harsh and i personally donā€™t think any of it really goes well together or looks stylish. Itā€™s just an explosion of a thousand different things. It could be a beautiful house if it was all just stripped back and was allowed to be more natural and lived in. Get rid of all the horrible mirrored furniture and white gloss surfaces, replace it with wood and natural materials, soft warm tones, soft lighting etc - just more natural.
Agreed. Donā€™t know if anyone actually watches Scotlandā€™s Home of the Year but another series just finished & the houses who did well were the ones that were unique; that mixed colour & textures. The winner was a house that you would never see again anywhere, it was so individual. I donā€™t understand why people spend so long renovating their houses & then make everything grey, white & black! Itā€™s bloody boring & so uninspiring! Thatā€™s why I would never buy anything from her website; not my cup of tea at all.

Reactions: 5
Agreed. Donā€™t know if anyone actually watches Scotlandā€™s Home of the Year but another series just finished & the houses who did well were the ones that were unique; that mixed colour & textures. The winner was a house that you would never see again anywhere, it was so individual. I donā€™t understand why people spend so long renovating their houses & then make everything grey, white & black! Itā€™s bloody boring & so uninspiring! Thatā€™s why I would never buy anything from her website; not my cup of tea at all.
I would never buy anything from her website simply because I know that sheā€™s put an extortionate mark up on the products! Itā€™s all just cheap tat. And itā€™s all bogging!

Iā€™d never buy anything from it either, all to fund her sad and vapid life.

Reactions: 4
I would never buy anything from her website simply because I know that sheā€™s put an extortionate mark up on the products! Itā€™s all just cheap tat. And itā€™s all bogging!
Its interesting, those little bird ornaments she was selling at one point were only Ā£8-Ā£9 via the supplier on their website (im sure it was DBK or something). The westholme shop was Ā£13+...hmm, maybe start investigating ordering direct from the brand instead of being fleeced by the supplier šŸ¤”

I say theyre only Ā£8-Ā£9...thats if buying bird ornaments is your thing šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.