Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I’ve just looked at those cat litter robot things...
What a waste of money.
So basically the cat takes a shite in this machine, and the machine then shakes it out from the dry litter and drops it into a storage drawer underneath the machine which you then have to manually empty yourself when it’s full...
So instead of flushing away cat poo as and when you need to each day, it sits in this machine festering away for days on end until you then empty it....

£500 for a storage container for cat shit.

I’ve seriously heard it all now.......!!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

PrincessP

Chatty Member
“Nicky Brown is living the highlife”

🤣🤣🤣 I mean this is a woman that can’t even take her make up off before she goes to sleep and the minute she wakes up starts filming herself looking like a two bit prossie.

Im married to a professional footballer, I have a lovely house, brilliant life with our child. I’m healthy, I don’t drink. Jealousy is not a word I would use when discussing Nikki. I mean, before I genuinely knew her age I thought she was ten years older than she actually is. That’s certainly nothing to be jealous of.

Edited to add, maybe a year ago this forum was overwhelming positive towards Nikki. You may want to ask her (or yourself) why did it change? Might be something to do with the way she has been acting since Covid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
She should just rename her account to “Nikki & her boring Westholme cats.....”

NO ONE CARES ABOUT 2 BORING CATS! NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE SHIT CAT POLE YOUR MAM BOUGHT. NO ONE CARES ABOUT WHEN THEY GO TO SLEEP OR WHICH ONE LIKES TO LICK ITS ARSEHOLE!!!!! THEY ARE CATTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THE SAME AS EVERY OTHER BORING BASTARD CAT THAT EVER LIVED NO ONE FUCKING CARES JUST SHHHHHUUUUTTTTTTTTTT THE FUCK UPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

KM857

When you put on your public page that you don’t wash your face at night after caking it in makeup all day, you’re going to get people who think that’s minging.
When you put on your public page that the ketones you sell cure psoriasis, you’re going to get people calling bullshit on that.
When you do weekly clear outs of your wardrobe and show off all your designer items that still have the tag on or are brand new and thrown in the back of your wardrobe and you forgot you had it, people are going to think that’s a bit vulgar or insensitive considering we are in the middle of a pandemic and so many people have lost jobs and are struggling for necessities.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Normally just a lurker on tattle, love a bit of goss and some of the threads can be funny, but in this case, i think some of you have went too far especially with your opinions on appearance.
Body image is a massive cause of poor mental health, if she filtered her photo she would be wrong, she is a normal looking woman who doesnt claim to be a make up artist, stylist or hairdresser.
I recently lost a family member to suicide- aged 14, they werent “bullied” and had a good group of friends, but lots of “jokes” about appearance played a massive part in fitting in. Like the comment above im not a massive “be kind” fan, you cant be kind all the time to everyone but stop being nasty!
Just because someone has a public social media page doesnt make them immune to mental health.
As mostly women on this, please think how you would feel if your sister, cousin, neice made a page and got lots of followers- would you like her being subjected to this?. Support and empower each other, life can be shit enough!
This is a GOSSIP FORUM. People here will gossip and chat about whatever they fancy. Nicki uses her appearance as a huge aspect of her PUBLIC BUSINESS INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT. She talks endlessly about her make up/her hair/her nails/her weight etc so of course people are going to chat about those things. No one here has ever said anything about her genuine physical appearance- in fact most agree that she’s a naturally pretty girl. Most just comment on her questionable choices in make up and clothes.

with respect, Nicki is a grown adult of 35 using her public Instagram to generate interest and revenue for her business. She knows what she’s doing online and she is making a choice if she logs into a well known gossip forum and reads what’s being posted here. She’s not a 14 year old child trying to fit in with a peer group at school. I’m sorry for your loss but these are not the same thing whatsoever.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I know isn’t it just. I was just curious about it - couldn’t fathom how it disposed of the shite because if It costs £500 I’d surely want it to at least get rid of the poo.... but now..... it’s literally a pimped litter box with a storage tray under it.....! I mean aye it’s all space age looking with mood lighting so the cat can take a shite in the dark and all that nonsense but essentially it’s a box for shite!!!
For £500 I'd want the bloody thing to wipe my cats arse after it shit & then make me a brew 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
That sheer sleeve taffeta number is absolutely vile...£146, I'd not pay £6 for it, they saw her coming!!!
And no fucker was asking about them Nikki, you just wanted everyone to know what you paid for them 🥱
It's really quite vulgar showcasing your obvious wealth when so many out there are struggling right now, just lay off the constant bragging for a wee while. She is quite literally tone deaf!!
Just to add, I used to love Nikki, I've raved about her on various threads before, but seriously she is just too much at times.
Oh and fuck off with that ketone shite, it's not helping you lose weight, only eating a bag of skips for dinner ( and letting everyone know) is doing that!!!!

• Heart

Book

Chatty Member
Normally just a lurker on tattle, love a bit of goss and some of the threads can be funny, but in this case, i think some of you have went too far especially with your opinions on appearance.
Body image is a massive cause of poor mental health, if she filtered her photo she would be wrong, she is a normal looking woman who doesnt claim to be a make up artist, stylist or hairdresser.
I recently lost a family member to suicide- aged 14, they werent “bullied” and had a good group of friends, but lots of “jokes” about appearance played a massive part in fitting in. Like the comment above im not a massive “be kind” fan, you cant be kind all the time to everyone but stop being nasty!
Just because someone has a public social media page doesnt make them immune to mental health.
As mostly women on this, please think how you would feel if your sister, cousin, neice made a page and got lots of followers- would you like her being subjected to this?. Support and empower each other, life can be shit enough!
firstly so sorry for your loss. But please don’t use the you are a woman you should know better to shame women. Nikki and many many influencers are making money off the back of women with the very body image issues you speak of. The lying and false claims she and others make regarding the disgusting slimming crap they use and sell is absolutely abhorrent and should be made illegal. They prey on people and make hard cash out of it! So should you maybe remind Nikki and all those like her to think about their actions and influences on the very people you say that we should all support. Nikki actually had quite good reviews I’d say, until she started pedalling and praying on vulnerable people with body image issues. The claims she makes to pedal the slimming powder crap are disgusting maybe she should take a long hard look at herself and #bekind to all the people that she has fleeced by selling the dream of instant weight loss. I can only imagine the damage she does when she’s bragging about how she only ate one bag of crisps all day fgs. The messages she puts out regarding her weight loss are down right damaging and dangerous! I would never directly message anyone anything remotely negative or to even disagree.as clearly the new thing is that we WOMEN are not allowed to have an opinion nor god forbid disagree with this higher race that is insta huns. If said insta huns seek out negative comments then that is on them and their responsibility to their own feeling and self worth?

• Heart
  • Haha

Lillypie

I honestly can’t stand the “your just jealous” line that gets said the second anyone dares to disagree with, or say they don’t like, an influencer. In real life i don’t know one single person who posts a lot on social media that is anywhere near as happy as they try to appear on line, and I’d bet my house that the insta hun crew are no different. if any of them where half as busy, happy or content as they try to make out they wouldn’t spend half their day chatting shit to their own reflection in a phone screen. I love my life. it’s not flashy but if I’m bored while cooking dinner I pick up the phone and call my mum/sister or a friend and have a good catch up, in the morning I’m to busy chatting to my kids or husband to think about videoing myself getting ready and on days or nights out I hardly ever pull my phone out and take photos cause I’m to busy having a laugh with whoever I’m out with. Anyone can pretend to be happy, it’s easy to put on a smile and pretend it’s all great but the really happy people are usually to busy living their life’s that they forget to tell a bunch of strangers about it.

Also it’s a fact that well rounded, normal, secure adults don’t talk in a spoilt baby’s voice 90% of the time and house cats stink unless you keep on top of cleaning up after them. Her house is a state half the time and her cats pee all over the place. No amount of tacky diffusers or shit candles are going to mask the smell of stale kitten piss. It gives me the heave just thinking about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Lillypie

I genuinely did used to like her, ye she’s always been pretty up her own arse, her “look” doesn’t appeal to me and her lifestyles not something I aspire to, but I did think she could be quite funny and seemed more transparent than a lot of other influencers. Over the last couple of months I don’t know if she’s changed or it’s just the real her coming across now but honest to god she’s became one of the most irritating people I follow. No body, cat lover or not, cares about what shade of grey your designer kittens are. no body, rich or poor, is impressed by the hoards of “designer” tat you have crumpled and shoved into wardrobes. No body, just body at all, wants to know what flaming lip combo youv been wearing!!! And it’s just plain weird that she got gifted and then cooked herself a Mother’s Day meal when firstly she’s not a mother and secondly it wasn’t Mother’s Day. I know all the insta huns are struggling for content at the minute and it seems to be making them all a bit manic but Nicky trying to “live her best life” online is just getting bloody ridiculous now. All dressed up for cocktails at home? Fuck that I’m in my joggers with a gin. She’s said many times Markos commented on how she doesn’t look like she did in some old photos anymore so she puts on a full face of makeup for a day at home, she was all about pruvet being the holy grail of all health problems at Xmas but never mentions it now. she on a diet, of a diet, exercising, not exercising. She needs to get a grip of herself, it’s not cute to be that much of a mess at 30 odd year old. If she acts like she does on insta in real life then I really don’t know how she can ever be taken seriously as a business woman, boss or landlord.

Reactions: 21

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Love how she still claims her account is an interiors account...
Hmmmmm
No, it’s not babe. It hasn’t been for about 18months...
Its now a MLM weight loss sales page/boring cat appreciation page.

• Haha

MrsBojangles88

Hmm, I remember watching her slaughtering cleaning accounts. Basically slagging off Mrs Hinch for naming her cloths / people showing down their toilets. She was steaming and being a bitch. My guess is she would be very jealous of Mrs Hinch’s success from instagram. Anyway, was she being kind when she done that? Maybe her comments would be the last straw for someone with a cleaning account.. She has it as a highlight called “instacrime” its been talked about before on here. She has obviously forgot that people have followed her for a long time. My opinion of her changed when she started punting that ketone shite all for a sniff at Callum Bests boaby!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
“As mostly women on this, please think how you would feel if your sister, cousin, neice made a page and got lots of followers- would you like her being subjected to this?”

@catchtheliars

First off being a woman has naff all to do with anything soooooo not sure why you’ve mentioned that.
Secondly YOU ARE NOT BEING SUBJECTED TO ANYTHING!!!!!!! YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION WHATSOEVER TO COME ONTO THIS FORUM!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE A GROWN UP, YOU ARE MAKING A DELIBERATE CHOICE TO LOG INTO TATTLE, TO READ THE FORUMS, TO CREATE MULTIPLE FAKE ACCOUNTS HERE AND TO CONTINUALLY POST ON HERE LIKE THIS WHEN ITS OBVIOUS WHO YOU ARE! Just stop it. If you don’t like what’s written here stop looking at it. For goodness sake.

• Haha
  • Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
firstly so sorry for your loss. But please don’t use the you are a woman you should know better to shame women. Nikki and many many influencers are making money off the back of women with the very body image issues you speak of. The lying and false claims she and others make regarding the disgusting slimming crap they use and sell is absolutely abhorrent and should be made illegal. They prey on people and make hard cash out of it! So should you maybe remind Nikki and all those like her to think about their actions and influences on the very people you say that we should all support. Nikki actually had quite good reviews I’d say, until she started pedalling and praying on vulnerable people with body image issues. The claims she makes to pedal the slimming powder crap are disgusting maybe she should take a long hard look at herself and #bekind to all the people that she has fleeced by selling the dream of instant weight loss. I can only imagine the damage she does when she’s bragging about how she only ate one bag of crisps all day fgs. The messages she puts out regarding her weight loss are down right damaging and dangerous! I would never directly message anyone anything remotely negative or to even disagree.as clearly the new thing is that we WOMEN are not allowed to have an opinion nor god forbid disagree with this higher race that is insta huns. If said insta huns seek out negative comments then that is on them and their responsibility to their own feeling and self worth?
Remember when this thread first started if you go back to #1 we all mostly said ‘I love Nikki but I’m disappointed she’s started doing the MLM stuff’ it’s gone down hill from there. No one likes to watch someone take advantage of other people.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
“Nicky Brown is living the highlife”

🤣🤣🤣 I mean this is a woman that can’t even take her make up off before she goes to sleep and the minute she wakes up starts filming herself looking like a two bit prossie.

Im married to a professional footballer, I have a lovely house, brilliant life with our child. I’m healthy, I don’t drink. Jealousy is not a word I would use when discussing Nikki. I mean, before I genuinely knew her age I thought she was ten years older than she actually is. That’s certainly nothing to be jealous of.

Edited to add, maybe a year ago this forum was overwhelming positive towards Nikki. You may want to ask her (or yourself) why did it change? Might be something to do with the way she has been acting since Covid.
Agree. I actually liked Nicki initially- I thought she was quite funny and endearing. She seemed different to all the other influencers. She was up front and honest about doing adverts and called others out on being shady.

but yeah, since lockdown something has definitely changed. The relentless selling of the keytones seems to have caused a shift. The absolute over kill of posts about the dead cat and subsequent emotional breakdown has been truly bizzare to watch. The yo-yo dieting, the constant lies and underhand chat about the keytones, the constant not so subtle bragging about money, the childish mood swings and infantile posts about being in a mood etc it’s not normal behaviour.

Reactions: 20

Lillypie

Well the mystery of why she’s sellings been solved. She planning on taking her cats for a walk and knows that after her neighbours see that she’ll never be able to show her face in Aberdeen ever again.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She needs to STFU & stop complaining.
My god, she has a job, a lovely home, outside space, a hot tub, money in the bank, plenty of food in her cupboards and her health and yet she is still fucking greeting because she can't go out to her posh cocktail bars and fancy restaurants & have her flash holidays.
Must be terrible for you, Nikki, read the room hun and wind your neck in ffs!!!
What a wee spoilt brat she is!!!

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Why didn’t she just take the shoe away from him rather than shouting like that. And why is she calling it a doggy?? Not sure why her summer espadrilles were just randomly out on the floor anyway, I know it’s been a bit sunnier but personally I’m still in socks and boots.

someone give her a kid for a week and see what she thinks is easier
Exactly. Cats are not like dogs. You can’t train a cat in the way you can a dog. Shouting at it to stop is literally an absolute waste of time & energy. Just lift the sodding sandals off the foor and PUT THEM AWAY IN A ROOM AND CLOSE THE FUCKING DOOR! Or better still - let the fucking cats go out and play in the fucking garden like cats are supposed to!!!!!!!!
She has absolutely no fucking clue what it’s like to look after a baby or a toddler. No idea. But fuck me im glad she hasn’t got children, she would never cope. If she can’t handle 2 kittens she wouldn’t last 24hrs with a baby and a toddler would have her in a crying heap after about 2 hours!!!!!!!!!

Thread title suggestion:

Nicki Brown: Back On The Health.Again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

MrsBojangles88

Exactly, we all know how that turned out 😂.

Yous are all jealous. Sitting here moaning about her spending she’s loaded and spends her money what the fuck has it got to do with you lot. You’re sitting slagging her cats bore off honestly, I’d love to see what ur wains look like so I can laugh at the state of them. Again she enjoys a drink, nothing to be ashamed of. Literally all I’m seeing is a bunch of middle aged old woman jealous that Nicky Brown is living the high life. I’m all up for a bit of gossip etc but this is pathetic and reeking of jealousy. She could buy and sell the lot of yous multiple times over 😘
This seems to be the ramblings of someone very unstable..

1. I’m in no way jealous, she seemed fun and relatable at the start but now shes is totally out of touch with her audience - she thinks because she has money she is the dogs bollocks.. and money doesnt buy class as she has proven time after time.

2. I dont think anyone hear has slated the appearance of her cats, simply said we are bored of the cat chat and constant cat stories so tell me how that compares to the state of peoples children and what they look like? Why would you want to laugh at innocent children? That is very worrying.

3. Is there a slave trade started in the UK that Im not aware of? How could she possibly buy and sell us? See that’s the thing, you are either Nikki or of the same mentality thinking money solves all your problems.

And finally, I’m not middle aged but Nikki is, and what a sad life she leads. Getting dolled up with her straw hair and 80s lips to sit in the house with her wooden husband and get pished then take embarrassing videos of her self to post online.. sounds like the high life to me!

Reactions: 18