Westholme Interiors #2 Nikki Brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God awful decor in her boxy house. Just spending money for the sake of it. Always sounds like she worships marrrkooo, no equal partnership there.

Reactions: 5
Everything is always to excess isn’t it - the ridiculous cost of that god awful wallpaper she was showing yesterday. It’s wallpaper! Who in their right mind spends out so much money on wallpaper?!!!!!

Reactions: 4
Everything is always to excess isn’t it - the ridiculous cost of that god awful wallpaper she was showing yesterday. It’s wallpaper! Who in their right mind spends out so much money on wallpaper?!!!!!
I’ve got paper pretty much the exact same but in a different colour as the first one she showed and mine was only £12 a roll 😂 she’s spent an insane on something that’s just on your walls

They just seem like absolute label whores. They buy everything that’s eye wateringly expensive even when it’s god awful or looks tacky and cheap.

im surprised that they don’t have a few “luxury” cars to go with everything else - like a Porsche or a Tesla or something.

Reactions: 7
I always think high end designer’s make ugly things on purpose because they know people are vain and fickle and will sometimes buy anything just because it’s “designer” 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s actually got the most horrid bright peach/orange Porsche (big one) with of course personalised plate.
He’s got the Porsche...... something sporty anyway again with personalised plate.
I live not far from where she is and pass the house on our walks.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She’s actually got the most horrid bright peach/orange Porsche (big one) with of course personalised plate.
He’s got the Porsche...... something sporty anyway again with personalised plate.
I live not far from where she is and pass the house on our walks.
everything about them is just so vulgar and tasteless. Nothing they have or do is classy, it’s screaming in your face assault on the senses. I said it before but she looked her best last summer when she was natural- no fake hair, no fake nails, natural or no make up, normal clothes. She’s almost like a caricature now.

Reactions: 6
If anyone is tempted by the keto diet pop over to Jameela Jamils Instagram grid post and have a read.

Reactions: 1
Im at the point now Im only following for some entertainment (eg the hair tutorials!). For someone who doesnt like wallpaper (and especially in hallways she said) she has alot of it and lets not forget the horrible hallway wallpaper she stripped only last year. Also this mornings posts about weight loss were just cringey “can you see me Im so thin?”. Most women want to lose a bit of weight tone etc but it is not the main focus in their lives, I think she is going a bit scatty boo to be honest.

Reactions: 6
If anyone is tempted by the keto diet pop over to Jameela Jamils Instagram grid post and have a read.
Following a keto diet isn’t the same as taking these keytones drinks - not that I agree with either. Also, Jameela Jamil is an absolute loony tune - if he wary taking anything she posts even remotely seriously.

Reactions: 2
Following a keto diet isn’t the same as taking these keytones drinks - not that I agree with either. Also, Jameela Jamil is an absolute loony tune - if he wary taking anything she posts even remotely seriously.
I agree that you need to take what JJ says with a pinch of salt but her followers comments were interesting. I have seen other articles about keto diets saying similar. Alot of people having the drinks are following a keto diet along side them. I'm sick of these people making out the expensive sachets (which they always happen to sell) are the magic cure to everything!

Guuuuuuys I love me who do you love???? 🙄 I mean Jesus, the way she was going on about herself and her weight loss today, it was enough to make you sick. Lockdown, start of the year, people probably feeling quite crappy in general and she’s doing story after story about how amazing and thin she is, so thin we may not even be able to see her! 🤯

Fair enough, she can update people on her weight loss but it’s how she said it all, total braggy. Actually talking about how she’s holiday ready and so thin so wants a holiday... bleeping hell.

Reactions: 10
Guuuuuuys I love me who do you love???? 🙄 I mean Jesus, the way she was going on about herself and her weight loss today, it was enough to make you sick. Lockdown, start of the year, people probably feeling quite crappy in general and she’s doing story after story about how amazing and thin she is, so thin we may not even be able to see her! 🤯

Fair enough, she can update people on her weight loss but it’s how she said it all, total braggy. Actually talking about how she’s holiday ready and so thin so wants a holiday... bleeping hell.
It’s just ridiculous isn’t it. She hasn’t lost fat. She’s lost water weight. As any of us would if we were only eating 2 tiny meals a day. It’s not rocket science. And it’s got naff all to
Do with those stupid packets of sherbet she’s flogging for £100!!!!! What a joke!!!!!!! she would be better going into AA or seeking some sort of help with her excessive alcohol consumption.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.