Westholme Interiors #2 Nikki Brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just ridiculous isn’t it. She hasn’t lost fat. She’s lost water weight. As any of us would if we were only eating 2 tiny meals a day. It’s not rocket science. And it’s got naff all to
Do with those stupid packets of sherbet she’s flogging for £100!!!!! What a joke!!!!!!! she would be better going into AA or seeking some sort of help with her excessive alcohol consumption.
Exactly, for this "miracle' weight loss that she is maniacally high as a kite about, let's not forget for the last 10 days she was drinking water by the gallon, went to bed bored cos she couldn't have a drink as that would not help her weight loss that she had to achieve so she could sell more of these miracle powders, her meals looked like tit, she showed all the supplements she takes, including the ketones (none seem to be helping with anything , 3 changes of outfits a day to stand in front of this mirror for her insta for validation, marko looks miserable, she is manic today, up and down most days and claims the ketones helps with her moods, she has an issue with alcohol this is why she has lost the weight
And the 90's lip combo is back 😩😩

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else find her response to the questions a bit patronising and condescending? Honestly she is coming across as a complete mean girl. Shes an absolute dick.

Reactions: 15
Guuuuuuys I love me who do you love???? 🙄 I mean Jesus, the way she was going on about herself and her weight loss today, it was enough to make you sick. Lockdown, start of the year, people probably feeling quite crappy in general and she’s doing story after story about how amazing and thin she is, so thin we may not even be able to see her! 🤯

Fair enough, she can update people on her weight loss but it’s how she said it all, total braggy. Actually talking about how she’s holiday ready and so thin so wants a holiday... bleeping hell.
she is sooooo far up her own arse!!! loves herself to bits, her voice goes right through my head I skip her stories now!!

Reactions: 10
Also, if she thought she was so over weight, why show the one unflattering pic of her?

BECAUSE ITS ALL BULLSHIT

People naturally are asking how to follow said diet (ya know cuz all she talks about is weight loss) and they are wondering what she eats/how many calories a day she has and she’s hitting them with the shite that it’s not a diet, she doesn’t agree in restricting calories and there is no set limit as Ketones are not just about weight loss. BULLSHIT NIKKI! What the duck kind of questions do you expect from people when you’re on your stories high as a kite that you’re so thin we can’t see you anymore and you’re the most holiday ready you’ve been your whole life. Honestly makes me sick that she’s deceiving people like this.

Edit: Also I see her most asked question from people is if you stop taking them will you put weight back on and she’s saying it’s a lifestyle choice and uses Weight Watchers as an example (even though it’s not about loosing weight) so i.e if they start they probably should keep taking it for the rest of their lives lmao pull the other one. And then she’s said for her it’s about her skin, that’s why she will take it forever. Funny that, because her skin is the worst I’ve seen it.

Sorry rant over but she’s really pissed me off. All for a quick buck.

Reactions: 16
I thought she had a separate page for this info, guess it’s not got such a large following.

Reactions: 8
How is real fur- ethical
Thick twit
Would she wear her cat?!if it was ethically killed

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
How is real fur- ethical
Thick twit
Would she wear her cat?!if it was ethically killed
probably. The way she has been carrying on over that bleeping cat dying, I’m surprised she didn’t have it stuffed and mounted on the wall of the “man cave”

That’s defo her way of saying she’s got the real fur one 😤
she’s obviously had someone message her asking if she wears real fur... thus the catty response.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else think she’s had a drink tonight?! Lots of spelling mistakes in her responses and the tone of her answers is very rude and condescending. Also the little poke on the last one about all the keytone haters.....

Probably have it lined in red so it’s designer 🤭
get it wrapped up in some leather effect wallpaper that costs about £9K a square meter, sit it infront of the £300 bleeping sun lamp that old wooden features got for Christmas and whack some brown lip liner on it 😂👍

Reactions: 8
She has only just said the other day shes not a morning person, grumpy in the morning bla bla while showing off pinocchios lamp and said she likes the lamp its making her less grumpy in the morning.. now her story says its the ketones that give her more energy and she used to be a grumpy arse in the mornings. So which one is it.. the lamp or the fairy dust? (considering shes been taking the drinks for months and months.. I imagine she would be springing out of bed in the morning by now like an olympic gymnast... no?)

It’s the way she completely contradicts herself. One minute the keytones are definitely not a weight loss product....oh no, not for weight loss, absolutely not (which she is only hammering the point to cover her arse so that no one can do her for making false claims...) but then every other thing she says about it is how much weight she’s lost/her body fat percentage, how slim she is etc etc etc...... it’s like, if it’s not a weight loss product stop associating it with weight loss. I hope trading standards or someone picks up on this. It’s completely bogus.

Reactions: 12
Just conning people out of their hard earned cash. Anyone would lose weight with what she is eating, going walks etc. Its actually shocking what she is doing, she should know better!

I wonder if she realises it’s all BS or genuinely believes the ketone hype?
I used to like her and if she’s conning people out of money that makes me sad. I’ve struggled with my weight for a long time and in the past I would have seriously considered something like that , I’m ashamed to say

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Does anyone else find her response to the questions a bit patronising and condescending? Honestly she is coming across as a complete mean girl. Shes an absolute dick.
Omg, Yes! I've just read through them and either eye rolled or sighed at every single one.
And this one ..... how bloody rude!

Considering she's supposedly cut back massively, been on 3 walks, drank loads of water, added in her magic powder, gained over Xmas to start with and only lost 6.5lb is pretty poor imo.

Why are these sheep getting so excited, if they just ate a well balanced selection of meals with no snacks or alcohol and did a couple of walks I'm sure the majority would lose that in a week let alone 10days! She's a money making manipulative maniac 🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she realises it’s all BS or genuinely believes the ketone hype?
I used to like her and if she’s conning people out of money that makes me sad. I’ve struggled with my weight for a long time and in the past I would have seriously considered something like that , I’m ashamed to say
I too tried various things in my early twenties including detox tea bags which were basically laxitives.. she knows fine well what she is selling is a load of rubbish. With her following she should be encouraging healthy diet and exercise. She could be doing live workouts etc but she is going for the quick buck to allow her to buy more dark lip liner and pale lipstick..

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.