West End Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems a very American idea of race divide, I feel like we are much further past that sentiment in the uk. At least where I am from and amongst my community

Reactions: 7
I’m really interested to know how other black folk feel about black only audiences for certain shows on specific nights? No racist replies please let’s keep it friendly
Is this Slave PLay? that show is misogynistic claptrap anyway.
---
My issue is my mum is half Jamaican and half Irish, and my dad is French. I look white but to say I’m white discounts my heritage. If I turned up, I’m sure I’d be turned away. I feel it just causes unnecessary problems and I don’t understand why he’s doing this.
same reason he does anything and wrote the whole play in fact.. to provoke discourse and get cheap publicity from shock value. distracts from the fact he has little to no talent.. its a cheap gimmick to try and get himself a name

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Something else that would be interesting to get views on is the all black cast versions of plays? It happens more in America to be fair rather than here, but to me it seems more like continuing segregation rather than being progressive with mixed diverse casts.

Reactions: 6
I see your point but I think people creating theatre should have that freedom to cast however they choose as long as they allow people to choose whether or not to come and see it. I just don’t like the idea of excluding audiences based on race, whatever their race

Reactions: 6
Bradley Jaden and Zizi Strallen (not sure if together though) were both at the closing night of The Little Big Things on Saturday. Last night I saw Zizi Strallen (looking gorg!) at the Palladium watching Side Show in Concert (which was amazing). It featured Bradley Jaden. Interesting. Although am sure all these musical theatre folk are mates, and she could have been there for any of the other cast members.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Bradley Jaden and Zizi Strallen (not sure if together though) were both at the closing night of The Little Big Things on Saturday. Last night I saw Zizi Strallen (looking gorg!) at the Palladium watching Side Show in Concert (which was amazing). It featured Bradley Jaden. Interesting. Although am sure all these musical theatre folk are mates, and she could have been there for any of the other cast members.
now THAT would be a west end power couple! Talented and gorgeous to boot! what Carrie and Joel think they are...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
now THAT would be a west end power couple! Talented and gorgeous to boot! what Carrie and Joel think they are...
It may just be a coincidence. She may have a boyfriend. There were others in the cast apart from Bradley she could have been there for.

It may just be a coincidence. She may have a boyfriend. There were others in the cast apart from Bradley she could have been there for.
I bet many of the theatre singletons don’t go near Bradley. Is he hot? Yes. But seems a player. Plus, he’s best mates with Joel Montague… always a 🚩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Zizi appeared to be in a relationship last year, which seems to have disappeared off her insta.

Reactions: 3
I bet many of the theatre singletons don’t go near Bradley. Is he hot? Yes. But seems a player. Plus, he’s best mates with Joel Montague… always a 🚩
I suspect he isn't as good mates with Joel as Joel acts. It's very much popular guy at school tolerating the outcast energy

Reactions: 2
I suspect he isn't as good mates with Joel as Joel acts. It's very much popular guy at school tolerating the outcast energy
I got the same impression, not only from Bradley, but Rob, Sophie & co. There’s a photo from the hag do (is that what they called it?), where Rob and a lady (idk who she is) look absolutely frustrated and done, like just done with the whole situation.

Reactions: 4
I thought Joel was a groomsman at Bradley’s wedding but otherwise I would assume this too

Reactions: 1
I thought Joel was a groomsman at Bradley’s wedding but otherwise I would assume this too
True. Although I know plenty who had bridesmaids ands groomsmen they didn't want , just to keep the peace 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think Joel and Bradley lived together at Drama School? He was Bradley’s best man at his wedding, I remember him and Carrie hadn’t been together long (just a few months, and we’re probably engaged by that point!) and from what I remember, Joel shared a photo from the day and made it all about himself….

Edit, found the post. Always found it very odd that they were stood so far apart, and then we had Joel’s BBL outline
IMG_9071.jpeg
IMG_9073.jpeg
IMG_9073.jpeg
x

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
… So nobody is allowed to ever say anything negative about a person’s performance now according to Hannah? If you’re in the spotlight, you need to accept criticism. And from the bootleg clip I’ve seen this week (which I’m sure is the one that’s triggered this tiktok), her voice does sound awful!

Reactions: 3
She sounds like a Carrie Hope Montague in the making.

Thing is these people quite happily invite social media and bootlegs when it's favourable. But as soon as its negative its the bullying and victim narrative.

There are many stage actors who don't court social media and bootlegs, and they also have good and bad performances. And nothing is really said.

These people love and feed off the drama.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.