Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #15 The most hard-working, full-time clowns out there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oi Kels. I asked you before to let me know you’d drop out of the Severn Bridge run tonight … you’re still on the start list but clearly couldn’t be arsed and did blow smoke up your arse runclub instead.
Sort it love.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Manchester Marathon predictive tracker is up and running if anyone wants to get it set up to track FTT and his best pal Bester on Sunday

Reactions: 6
Last time I buy Lululemon kit, she’s only promoting an ad for them. Vile gap toothed threshy bleep

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
‘ Further’ for her results in her full blown blindness as she doesn’t know how to pace her ‘further’ runs but sets out to run her unrealistic goal times that she’s sets herself paced on the runner she wishes she was rather than the runner she IS 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s proved time and time again she’s not learnt from her previous runs…

Reactions: 3
Anyone else laughing at his 3 marathon mantras? He does exactly the opposite of those things EVERY time 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.