Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #15 The most hard-working, full-time clowns out there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tracking must be a bit crazy at the moment as I haven’t got anything for the first 5k and he’s over 20 mins in …

Reactions: 2
I don’t think he seems to train in his half leggings, it’s a strange choice I think
He does wear them sometimes but mostly wear his short shorts.

I see he is running on his own a bit further back, don't think he's going to get near 2:20.

Reactions: 3
Is Tits carrying Kelly's tracker so she can get a BQ?
Screenshot_20240414-093232.png

Or is she biking it with her tracker? At any rate she's on for a new world record 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tracking is 10k, halfway and 30k. Weird not to have 5k splits.

He was just on the live feed briefly - pretty much running on his own.
---

View attachment 2874255
So weird I was convinced it was 5k splits. I’ve ran the last two and thought my family got 5k updates but obviously not.
I’m well jealous today though - I want to be there!

Has Kelly attached her tracker to the lead car/motorbike? The tracker is going over the timing mate faster than any of the runners. Is she that desperate to BQ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whatever Kells is doing with her tracker surely that will be an obvious disqualification…. Not particularly smart is she.

Reactions: 5
Surely she’s not stupid enough to go through the finish with it and muck up results ?!

Imagine the carnage she’s causing if she’s trying to bike alongside them/ him?

Reactions: 3
The tracker crossed the start at the same time as Matt but has clearly gone all in with that predicted finish time. What are they doing??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did he carry the tracker over the line and then pass it back to her to bike around the course? Ridiculous 🤣 Disqualify them both 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.