Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #15 The most hard-working, full-time clowns out there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha look at the edging around her body! She's a Photoshop 👑 God I have secondhand embarrassment for her. It's a running account. Such an absolute beg for attention twit. Let's see that smug face after she fails the tri miserably 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s interesting how she looks a very very different shape in that photo to literally every single one I have ever seen of her that somebody else has taken and posted …..🤔🤔🤣🤣.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
These two are just vile aren’t they?

Completely self-centred, thinking everyone cares about their pointless training and racing existence. The sooner their insta bubble bursts the better.

I know it’s on me but seeing that photoshopped picture really set me off. Instead of lying by an outdoor pool there are loads of other things she could have been doing yesterday. Volunteering, working, cleaning, anything. But instead we get #hotdoglegs #howgoodismylife. She should be ashamed.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Almost two weeks until the big day everyone. I’m getting the snacks in. She must be banking left right and centre. Nothing like a few lengths in a flat pool, a 60 minute turbo session and a parkrun to get you ready for a hilly 70.3 with a sea swim.

I was feeling worried for her but now, after her last smug AF, triggering AF post I don’t. I hope it all goes wrong and she knows how bad it feels when you truly have bitten off far more than you can chew. They both need taking down a peg or two.
---
There’s a tracker!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh wow I love the thread when she’s bonking running an event . For as much as she always claims to have loved the event when she’s finished :)somehow managing to type through her blindness) I know it’s all us who have had the better time 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think you are getting far too excited. This has got DNS written all over it. Radio silence followed by a photo from a hospital waiting room/bed. Then ‘we go again’ and ‘trust the process’ ready for the next bonkathon in the autumn.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.