Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #15 The most hard-working, full-time clowns out there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched it, it is testing from 9 weeks ago. Mildly interesting. He needs to do more zone 1 and 2 work to improve his fat burning efficient and if he does more zone 3 work he might be able to get a marathon pb

Reactions: 5
Haven’t we all been saying all along that he doesn’t do enough easy runs? Could have got that info for free without having to go through the pain of a VO2 max test.

Reactions: 6
I watched it, it is testing from 9 weeks ago. Mildly interesting. He needs to do more zone 1 and 2 work to improve his fat burning efficient and if he does more zone 3 work he might be able to get a marathon pb
So is he going to post the one from last week before Manchester? His training vlog is so far behind it's irrelevant, just like him

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Clearly I’ve never ‘wanted it’ enough nor have the ability to roll the dice 🎲 like a poker pro becauee I have never run to the point of my eye sight going 🤷‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 4
So is he going to post the one from last week before Manchester? His training vlog is so far behind it's irrelevant, just like him
This working full time malarkey must be the reason he isn’t up to date with his vlogs.

Maybe it was just a bad screen shot, but he looks bleeping awful. He’d probably benefit from a few months off, his body must be so depleted.

• Haha
Haven’t we all been saying all along that he doesn’t do enough easy runs? Could have got that info for free without having to go through the pain of a VO2 max test.
And this was 9 weeks ago so he hasn’t really implemented. He also has exceptional economy apparently, he was pleased about that. He has definitely focussed on the zone 3 work to improve his time but if he gets his fuelling wrong on Sunday, he’ll hit the wall big time. Suspect there wasn’t much change at the more recent one hence no vlog!!

Oh wow! all that testing to conclude what it's so obvious, he needs to run slow to create adaptations that will allow him to run faster for longer

shock!

Oh wow! all that testing to conclude what it's so obvious, he needs to run slow to create adaptations that will allow him to run faster for longer

shock!
How long after this until he claims 80/20 is his unique training/coaching approach

• Haha
On today’s episode of Why Kelly is a bleep.

She reckons her “run club” intervals would have been more consistent if she hadn’t eaten her kids leftovers before running. If only a coach could have warned her….

Smug grin.

Refers to her run as “threshy”. I’ve seen this word a lot from young elites recently, Philly comes to mind. Kells, hun. You are not an elite. duck off.

They must be flying to Boston shortly for her to run her A race. Oh no wait…..

Attachments

• Haha
He released another vlog today, just him being a tit running round and round with his little table of drinks. The highlight was, there was no highlight....

So! Predictions for Manchester?
2:28
And 4:25 for Kelly if she runs it 😏

Reactions: 3
On today’s episode of Why Kelly is a bleep.

She reckons her “run club” intervals would have been more consistent if she hadn’t eaten her kids leftovers before running. If only a coach could have warned her….

Smug grin.

Refers to her run as “threshy”. I’ve seen this word a lot from young elites recently, Philly comes to mind. Kells, hun. You are not an elite. duck off.

They must be flying to Boston shortly for her to run her A race. Oh no wait…..
I have second-hand embarrassment for anyone who says "threshy". It gives me the ick!

• Haha
Funny how we never see strava graphs unless she’s showing off her thresies 🥴🤣
No mention of how these weren’t continuous and how she can only sustain these paces for a short time.
They don’t translate to marathons do they kel. You go blind long before then….🤔🤣

2.29 for marathon. Just be clear here this is my guess for Matt. As I know kels was on track for this too until she started to focus for Ironman so had to let her run training take a back seat

• Haha
There was 11 minutes of elapsed time on that run. Looks like she stopped in the warm up, during the “threshy” 🤮 10 mins and during some of the intervals, definitely after the last interval where her HR dropped by over 40bpm.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.