Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #15 The most hard-working, full-time clowns out there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Throwing all my support behind Daz Runs.
Come on Daz! Show Tits how it’s done!
Note that he’s not asking for footage of himself. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t get the thong thing, I’ve had crack chafe (not even sorry if that’s tmi) but I don’t think a thong would make that less likely and if I were a man I’d worry about something falling out to the side and being rubbed raw, bad enough imagining getting a full on front to back wedgie as a woman running in one 😂 (no judgement for any women who do find them more comfortable to run in but confused at them being the comfort option with external genitals)

Reactions: 7
I dunno about kel but after looking at that flat lay and thinking of those images I’ve now gone blind! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do we think he still has hamstring issues and that why he's wearing half leggings?

Reactions: 2
I just checked out one of Kells ‘clients’ who’s runnjng it. She’s a million miles quicker than kels but looks like she’s put herself modestly in the orange wave (4.30) even though she’s ran a really fast half in comparison to our kels (like well under sub 2) . How do things like this not embarrass Kelly?! Like that if she was runnjng today she has plonked herself in a MUCH faster wave way higher than her MUCH faster client?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.