Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #15 The most hard-working, full-time clowns out there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I for one have the faith šŸ«”
Sheā€™s done some fast intervals of late (fastest of her life donā€™t you know ) so she can make up time on her run if she loses time on the swim.
I am here for it! šŸ’ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I for one have the faith šŸ«”
Sheā€™s done some fast intervals of late (fastest of her life donā€™t you know ) so she can make up time on her run if she loses time on the swim.
I am here for it! šŸ’ƒ
I have faith too! I mean, she was doing all that non-negotiable weight training (until she wasnā€™t) so what could possibly go wrong ā€¦.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Donā€™t you remember you lovely lot, her Ironman goals are šŸ”’ and šŸŽÆ, sheā€™s got this!

Edit: we start again with the šŸ§± in case you were worried

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Shot here faster than kels fastest ever interval to post that the šŸ§± is back šŸ¤£

The dice is being a shaken you lovely lot!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Is Full Time Tiny Teeth injured do we think? Very low volume recently for him?

Reactions: 2
Kells is back on her bullshit, sharing a story about ā€œSunday Evening Remindersā€. Sure hun, bet youā€™ve got a busy week of doing duck all

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's also posted that she has her first goal race of the year in 3 weeks...place your bets folks. The dice is being rolled!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm struggling to find a race on 28th April...there's a few but none seem likely contenders. Unless she's going overseas...

Scrap that. It must be the Newport Half

Reactions: 3
I'm struggling to find a race on 28th April...there's a few but none seem likely contenders. Unless she's going overseas...

Scrap that. It must be the Newport Half
Yeah, I reckon it's one of the Newport races- there's a marathon, half and 10k on the same day; or possibly Berkely 10k as that is flat and fast and relatively local to them. The breadcrumbing is pathetic :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Yeah, I reckon it's one of the Newport races- there's a marathon, half and 10k on the same day; or possibly Berkely 10k as that is flat and fast and relatively local to them. The breadcrumbing is pathetic :rolleyes:
Breadcrumbing is something Tits isnā€™t doing this time around, surprisingly. By now heā€™s normally released a smug vlog asking for time predictions.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.