Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #15 The most hard-working, full-time clowns out there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Breadcrumbing is something Tits isn’t doing this time around, surprisingly. By now he’s normally released a smug vlog asking for time predictions.
Maybe he's finally learned his lesson on that one

Reactions: 5
Do you think Matt’s mileage drop is injury related or overtraining? I highly doubt it’s intentional.

Reactions: 3
Do you think Matt’s mileage drop is injury related or overtraining? I highly doubt it’s intentional.
Both! Maybe moving house and going to the wedding has made him realise there's more to life than running. But probably not, he's probably just injured from overtraining.

Reactions: 6
He’s tapering so surely he should be a bunny in a box like our Kels was before she BQ’d went blind in Valencia.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I liked the theory of him doing a secret taper and hiding it from Strava! I also think he is knackered.

and our kels has no consistency atm, she’s all over the place

Kells bangs out a swim just after we comment on here that she hasn’t been doing it…. hiya Kells hun 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kells bangs out a swim just after we comment on here that she hasn’t been doing it…. hiya Kells hun 👋🏻
She appears to be swimming 50m, then a 30 second rest, longest distance is 100m without stopping.

She does realise that there are no edges to hang onto to get your breath back in the sea doesn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My money is on secret “taper.” He’s probably planning a 25-mile shakeout for next Friday.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I liked the theory of him doing a secret taper and hiding it from Strava! I also think he is knackered.

and our kels has no consistency atm, she’s all over the place
I'm convinced he has done this in previous races so it's a decent theory. We can't know all his taper "secrets" now can we?

My money is on him doing some wind tunnel running due to recent weather conditions!

• Haha
And he's just posted 2 runs from yesterday and today. Nothing major, keeping that for his shakeout run 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I saw this on Brighton Marathon feed earlier and this is why Full Time Tits is not special and London need to stop with his highlights. This happens in so many races and people don’t dine out on it for the rest of their lives.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.