Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #14 Going all in is getting long in the (dead) tooth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The problem for FTT is if he left he’d have nothing to show for it at all aside from a child maintenance bill to pay each month. Nowhere to live, no friends, nothing. Whereas she can live off all the combined baby daddy income and move onto the next one.

I also find it odd how extended family are rarely if ever mentioned. Maybe neither have siblings.
She has a brother, think he is also diabetic and I’m sure they posted pics from his wedding a couple of years ago.

What was Matt like pre-Kelly? I remember her being pretty social and always posting friends and family, but I can’t really recall him.

What was Matt like pre-Kelly? I remember her being pretty social and always posting friends and family, but I can’t really recall him.
I remember him posting stories from his car outside his work and throwing teabags into cups. When he was with Rachel? he seemed a lot more normal, they did normal couple stuff, he didn't run all the time and probably ran a lot better.

Reactions: 1
I don't feel bad for them whatsoever. They made their choices, cheated on their other halves, and made a mockery of their relationships with them all over social media and it was blatantly obvious and disgusting. They deserve each other. It's too bad they were selfish and didn't think of the impact on the kids.

Reactions: 10
Another one? Great way to come back from (unannounced) injury.
The good news is we are almost ready for a new thread. Just in time for a poll on his Manchester Marathon time!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So, anyone know what race Kells is doing on Sunday???
I’d guess Gloucester, probably half over the 10k distance as she’s been injured and is under trained 👍🏻
---
I’d guess Gloucester, probably half over the 10k distance as she’s been injured and is under trained 👍🏻
Quoting myself, found the start list and she’s doing Gloucester 10k. Probably as a session though, whatevs….

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
---

Quoting myself, found the start list and she’s doing Gloucester 10k. Probably as a session though, whatevs….
My friend is also doing the 10k and hoping for sub 40 so I'm sure he'll see Kells on the start line 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
DNS from gap tooth then? What the excuse on the bingo card today then? Blood sugars or a long week of wholesomeness or maybe she had to wait for a delivery at their new house or maybe she was coming dead tooth (in landscape)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
DNS from gap tooth then? What the excuse on the bingo card today then? Blood sugars or a long week of wholesomeness or maybe she had to wait for a delivery at their new house or maybe she was coming dead tooth (in landscape)
I’m going with wholesomeness, and there’ll be pictures of kids with Easter eggs. Then FTT will repost it later on his stories cos he can’t be arsed doing ‘family tit’ of his own

Reactions: 5
FTTs weekly mileage has really dropped recently...
Moving house and a wedding abroad wasn't the best idea leading up to a marathon, should have chosen an earlier one or Edinburgh. He should be tapering now but who's betting he's still throwing everything at it for the next 2 weeks.

Reactions: 6
Moving house and a wedding abroad wasn't the best idea leading up to a marathon, should have chosen an earlier one or Edinburgh. He should be tapering now but who's betting he's still throwing everything at it for the next 2 weeks.
At least he has had a rest, but yes, that body will be embarrassed to the max for the next 2 weeks

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.