Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #14 Going all in is getting long in the (dead) tooth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me thinking about Kelly when they say you are meant to have one really strong area in triathlon in order to make up time.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
FTT realises that in order to recover and adapt, you actually need to recover right? Your body will not adapt as efficiently if you’re constantly putting it under strain. Plus the absolute 🔔🔚 has still done a grand total of zero strength sessions.

Reactions: 7
Isn’t it hilarious how FTT responds to all comments as if he is some sort of professional needing to micromanage his already optimised training?
When firstly he is nowhere near a pro nor he would ever be and secondly wtf dude, he’s hasn’t done a single strength session.

Kelly on the other hand doing double and triple workouts per day for what reason exactly? Probably too much spare time.

Reactions: 6
1. Seeing FTT in those tight shorts is giving me the 🤢.

2. Guess run club is off if he’s banked 20 this morning. Sad face.

3. Tight quads means the hamstrings still aren’t happy. It’s all linked. He needs to back off.

4. Good bike training from Kelly. Filming herself, filming tits, doing tongue out boomerangs- all vital when training for the 56 mile bike section of a 70.3.
FTT fitting in a 20 miler during the day around his full-time job plus attending run club in the evening…. niiiiice.

It’s almost like he doesn’t actually work full time. 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And we’re baaaacckk!
Screenshot showing her ‘speed’ session neglecting to mention she can hold said speeds for a total of 30 seconds and require 30 minutes elapsed time….
Also small steps back?! Thought she was wasnt injured?! 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bunch o’fuckin’ wasters! Rather than these futile “sessions” (or hours cycling round some flat industrial estate) maybe they could take a step back and work and PAY SOME TAX and contribute to this flailing country!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They’ve had about 6 sheep there before but looks like Kells ran with Anya, who pays her for coaching. And Tits was cycling with that Mike, who also pays Kells to injure him and appears to be injured right now.
Couldn’t make it up could you! Both of them ‘coach’ and both of their paying customers athletes are constantly injured! 😂 I see there’s a runner I’ve just seen but don’t follow on insta is coached by him and followers him all over like a sheep. Transformer runner or transformation runner or something like that. He often was injured when I’ve seen him before but now he’s posted about having his first rest day after high volume and mileage in nearly two weeks straight and see he’s done a couple of races in that time. Incoming injury as usual for their customers athletes

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m starting to think there’s something seriously wrong with her. Numbers 1 and 3 fine, but all Kelly does is post her entire life online for external validation. I actually think the excessive exercise is for likes too. I’ve been in a place where I did multiple workouts a day but I tried to hide them because it was bleeping disordered and it was affecting my work and home life and I was ashamed. She isn’t. She’s bored, she wants people to think she’s dedicated, an elite and really she’s stuck in the middle of a very sad situation.

If I could be arsed, I look up what this excessive level of cognitive dissonance means but she wastes too much of my mental energy already.

IMG_6329.jpeg

---
Sorry for double posting.

Is Kelly too elite to run on pavements now?

Fine if it’s a quiet area, but surely that means if a rare car is around they wouldn’t expect 2 wankers to be running, cycling and filming in the middle of the road?

These two honestly make my head hurt and I’m at the place in my life where I can’t follow subtitled TV anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Kells has 65k followers and less than 400 liked her run club post from last night. Nice stats Kells, probs time for another cryptic hospital post to up the engagement ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kells has purchased 65k followers and less than 400 liked her run club post from last night as free likes didn’t come with her follower count purchase. Nice stats Kells, probs time for another cryptic hospital post to up the engagement ✌🏻
Fixed it for you above

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I think Hayley Carruthers commented on her Strava last night, saying that was one of her favourite sessions.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.