Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #14 Going all in is getting long in the (dead) tooth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daz is fab, I wonder how many of the big name's followers feel the same secretly, whilst outwardly liking and commenting on the crap they spout. I think it's quite a few of us really, follow for long enough and you start to question stuff.

Reactions: 5
Very quiet from them today. No clapping and cheering from the bell on race day.
🫤

I watched the vlog. He is such a grade A walloper.

Reactions: 4
So despite saying she was going to spectate Newport, nothing all day, she has just put a story up with a bike and run session. She looks like tit, puffy eyed.
One of her athletes got a half marathon PB today and reckons it’s Kells coaching. Sure Jan….

Reactions: 2
Only 111km for FTT this week, he's going to be so disappointed with that. He's definitely not going all in, or he's still carrying an injury.

Reactions: 4
So despite saying she was going to spectate Newport, nothing all day, she has just put a story up with a bike and run session. She looks like tit, puffy eyed.
One of her athletes got a half marathon PB today and reckons it’s Kells coaching. Sure Jan….
Did she do a Zwift whilst in London and then a run when back home, like a few hours later?

Reactions: 3
Did she do a Zwift whilst in London and then a run when back home, like a few hours later?
I think she went to London Friday night to Saturday without Tits. Must have zwift in the kitchen as normal and then run off the bike. She doesn’t look happy though and there’s radio silence from them both on socials. Considering she stories a cup of tea or something else so simple, it usually means something is up.

Reactions: 6
She doesn’t look happy though and there’s radio silence from them both on socials. Considering she stories a cup of tea or something else so simple, it usually means something is up.
It’s funny because when she goes away or has time away from deadtooth, things always go quiet. It’s probably him being a controlling wanker and bitter she’s been away and he’s had to step up as a father

Run, bike, run.

God Kelly. You are so inspiring. So strong. I don’t know how you fit in all in.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s still doing all her biking on zwift… her coach seems to be ok with this as she tags him. She does realize she has to get on a bike and cycle on the road with others in the Ironman?!

I've never done I triathlon but I wondered this too, it's a beautiful sunny day today so perfect for an actual ride. She lives in an area which is good for cycling too, it makes no sense. Then again this pairs training never makes sense.

Reactions: 5
Remember this is the dope who forgot to do a long run in prep for her marathon last year, so nothing should surprise!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
FT Tits got a new Coros, gifted??
Kelly run/bike/run today. 2.5k runs and biking was Zwift, she's going to smash this 70.3!

ETA, had a flying visit from my son at the weekend, he's a 4th year sports science student, they've just been learning about the "Norwegian" method of training. Seems like FTT just chooses the bits he likes and makes up the rest, he does km reps in his threshold runs and rarely does a proper long run.

Remember this is the dope who forgot to do a long run in prep for her marathon last year, so nothing should surprise!
C’mon though, she did a split long run with 8 hours apart between the first and second part. And another couple long runs with an elapsed time of >1 hour.
She was doing great, she felt really fit and fast after those💪

• Haha
Coros spends more on marketing and handing out watches to social media bellends than they do on research and designing decent, long-lasting watches (the software is second rate tit, too).
Nobody that is given a Coros as ambassador they keep using it after they are not longer free...They could be awesome watches by I don't believe it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.