Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #14 Going all in is getting long in the (dead) tooth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody that is given a Coros as ambassador they keep using it after they are not longer free...They could be awesome watches by I don't believe it
Cant wait till Anya gets back to deciding her watch after those cringe posts she did when she signed with them.

At least now FTT has an excuse to use for when things dont work out.

Reactions: 7
Tbh I loved my Coros but it is completely different to Garmin. It was a lot cheaper, had a much better battery life then (this was in early 2019) and the data was simple to analyse. I’m not a strava geek and I don’t go over stuff or work within 5/3/7 zones or whatever Tits does. He won’t like it. He’ll pretend he does and then it will quietly disappear.

If we all liked the same thing, life would be more boring than it is already. The cyclists/triathletes I knew 15 years ago raved about Suunto but they have tit reviews too.

Kelly is a moron. I don’t for one second believe she loved that session this morning. She needs to get herself in the gym and really get going. Not throw a 5kg medicine ball around or do a few burpees. If you are strong things come so much easier.

(I’m sure many of us have run long without fuel in times gone by. It isn’t big and it certainly isn’t clever. But you learn. As a coach and an influencer he should be bleeping ashamed. If he’s got an exercise addiction then that’s tit but it’s up to him to sort it and he certainly should not be spreading his non-knowledge to others for money. That’s a very dangerous road to go down.)

Reactions: 5
Running long unfuelled is one thing, but pushing yourself to this level is borderline dangerous. Completely irresponsible promoting this as an approach which he knows others will try and copy.
If he’d said ‘I had a carb filled dinner and breakfast and know from experience I can run these kinds of sessions without additional calories, but everyone is different and this approach isn’t right for everyone’ it would be a different story. It’s as though he’s promoting doing this on as little as possible - disordered eating and exercise addiction is obvious, Kelly is well into the same trap.
---
Tbh I loved my Coros but it is completely different to Garmin. It was a lot cheaper, had a much better battery life then (this was in early 2019) and the data was simple to analyse. I’m not a strava geek and I don’t go over stuff or work within 5/3/7 zones or whatever Tits does. He won’t like it. He’ll pretend he does and then it will quietly disappear.

If we all liked the same thing, life would be more boring than it is already. The cyclists/triathletes I knew 15 years ago raved about Suunto but they have tit reviews too.

Kelly is a moron. I don’t for one second believe she loved that session this morning. She needs to get herself in the gym and really get going. Not throw a 5kg medicine ball around or do a few burpees. If you are strong things come so much easier.

(I’m sure many of us have run long without fuel in times gone by. It isn’t big and it certainly isn’t clever. But you learn. As a coach and an influencer he should be bleeping ashamed. If he’s got an exercise addiction then that’s tit but it’s up to him to sort it and he certainly should not be spreading his non-knowledge to others for money. That’s a very dangerous road to go down.)
Meant to quote as absolutely agree!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Instagram better be fixed by Thursday. I don’t know what I am going to do without run club.

• Haha
Wonder if she remembered it’s Mothers Day Sunday. Expect a simpering post from FTT and a smug post plus stories from her. She might even spend this weekend with her kids, for a change.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Wonder if she remembered it’s Mothers Day Sunday. Expect a simpering post from FTT and a smug post plus stories from her. She might even spend this weekend with her kids, for a change.
Only cos she'll get gifts.

Smug AF ✅
Harri in a buggy for far too long ✅
FTT looking unhinged ✅
Posting as a couple for tattle ✅
Lumpy trails ✅

IMG_6390.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
I feel sorry for their son, doing a buggy run in a buggy that to small for him. He has to have his leg up the the air so that don’t touch the front wheel 😒

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.