Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #14 Going all in is getting long in the (dead) tooth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 🦄 is back. BQ’s obviously back on then.

Seems they are off to London tomorrow, two weeks off the bounce (essentially) for FTT. Lovely weekend parenting.

Reactions: 9
I find it odd that she never actually says what she does in the way of strength training.
That’s because she doesn’t really do any. When she’s super injured and desperate to post on Strava, she does about 20 minutes but your guess is as good as mine as to what is involved.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I might start charging sheep £65 a month to get injured. It will get me jollies to London, Chicago and Valencia and allow me to do SFA all day.

She’s cleverer than I thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
London tonight. Including a 10km run… because why wouldn’t you?
Because she’s an elite. I’m surprised neither of them have been invited to Glasgow given all the sessions Kelly does and all the testing FTT does. Oversight on world athletics’ part IMO.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe we’re the mugs as none of us are away most weekends on a jolly or doing runs throughout the working day.

Reactions: 6
I find it odd that she never actually says what she does in the way of strength training.
The same way they never admit they’re injured and when they do they never say what! They’ve both hidden countless injuries over the years including a stress fracture each

Reactions: 4
I hope for the kids’ sake he’s at home but he’s a selfish POS so I imagine he’s in London too.

Why are they going there to do a parkrun? Not quite on the scale of beans but getting there.

Reactions: 3
Late to the party on FTT 20 miler but how hilarious is his Strava title?! He does stress the body but when does he ever recover or adapt?! duck off Tits.
And those “off” times are too quick, his ego is sending his body straight to injury again (except he’s probably already there)
Searching for 10ks in London if we think he is there to race. They wouldn’t be in London for any other reason. Hope the kids are having a lovely weekend anyway.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
None of his off sections, or “floats” 🤮 are actually off. He never slows down enough to properly recover between hard efforts.

Reactions: 5
Nearly that time of year when we get endless clips of Tits helping that bloke in the London Marathon

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.