Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #14 Going all in is getting long in the (dead) tooth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m hoping she gets the tattoo before she does it. Then bins out.

She’s obviously feeling good because there’s another smug AF post tonight. That pb is making the welloggs household happy happy happy 🤢.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Remarkable that with Kels being so inactive, we’re halfway to a new topic on them two after just under a month.
Tits is just as awful as her (if not more so, tbh) and he’s been extremely active training for <2:20 AND working full-time, so 25 pages in under a month isn’t a surprise to me! So proud to be on volume 14 already. 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she taking the piss? She’s always after the next thing. BQ, next block, aiming for a pb, swimming, tri, 70.3.

The delusion is off the scale.

IMG_6308.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Considering it takes Kels about 45mins to an hour (including her copious elapsed time) to swim 1000m, do we think she’ll make the 1 hour and 10 min cut off time to swim 1931m? Genuinely wondering, because if she can’t swim more than 100m of crawl in a row, how is she going to manage 1.2 miles of it?
Guessing she's doing drills 'n stuff atm? She defo needs to I think!

Reactions: 3
Guessing she's doing drills 'n stuff atm? She defo needs to I think!
For how much she pays her IM coach, she should be doing more than just laps of the pool. I bet she’s pissed off she can’t film at the public pool and get some “content”. That’s why she takes thirst trap pictures of her in the changing cubicle, in her swimwear. Kells, hun, your kids friends will one day have access to IG and be able to see that. (Same goes for you Jordan, posing in your pants).

Also came on to say that I bet Charlotte Purdue is so pleased Kells reposted her Olympic post. Such an arse licker to anyone.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
For how much she pays her IM coach, she should be doing more than just laps of the pool. I bet she’s pissed off she can’t film at the public pool and get some “content”. That’s why she takes thirst trap pictures of her in the changing cubicle, in her swimwear. Kells, hun, your kids friends will one day have access to IG and be able to see that. (Same goes for you Jordan, posing in your pants).
Based on some of the stuff she posted last year, she has a lot of work to do on the swim...

Last edited:
Wonder if she’ll bother with a standard tri before she attempts a big one?!? Prob thinks it’s not necessary 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Poor Kells, tired from pretending to be an elite athlete all day. Try working, cleaning the house, generally contributing to society. Then you’ll know tired

Reactions: 10
Poor Kells, tired from pretending to be an elite athlete all day. Try working, cleaning the house, generally contributing to society. Then you’ll know tired
She absolutely is isn’t she? Out with a friend for lumpy miles then a swim in the evening. It’s just not necessary. Her feed is probably full of all the elite triathletes doing multiple sessions and she’s following like the sad sheep.

She needs to totally reevaluate what’s going on. Years are passing. FTT is getting more unhinged and unpleasant. She’s a slave to it.

1. Seeing FTT in those tight shorts is giving me the 🤢.

2. Guess run club is off if he’s banked 20 this morning. Sad face.

3. Tight quads means the hamstrings still aren’t happy. It’s all linked. He needs to back off.

4. Good bike training from Kelly. Filming herself, filming tits, doing tongue out boomerangs- all vital when training for the 56 mile bike section of a 70.3.

• Haha
1. Seeing FTT in those tight shorts is giving me the 🤢.

2. Guess run club is off if he’s banked 20 this morning. Sad face.

3. Tight quads means the hamstrings still aren’t happy. It’s all linked. He needs to back off.

4. Good bike training from Kelly. Filming herself, filming tits, doing tongue out boomerangs- all vital when training for the 56 mile bike section of a 70.3.
Looking back at her triathlon training last year think she only did one proper bike ride on the road, and she was slow AF.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.