Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #14 Going all in is getting long in the (dead) tooth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s probably a vicious circle at this point. He craves tit because he over exercises and then feels he has to earn his binge back by running even more. Rinse and repeat.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He’s posted before that he has a shocking relationship with food and struggles with binging on sweet things. He obviously uses exercise to manage that, and wont ever reach his full potential until he address that
He probably severely undereats for the amount of exercise he does, hence the need to binge eat. I reckon he’s got REDS +/- disordered eating.

Certainly they lead by example both he and Kellogs, fantastic coach choice. How to keep banging your head on the wall and expect the wall to move. Rinse. Repeat.

Reactions: 7
I was on a long run this afternoon and was wondering if ftt had done a shake out...
---
78 miles this week so far, hard xc race last Saturday and half marathon, where the dice will be rolled, tomorrow. Putting his body under a lot of strain and expecting to perform at 5km, xc and half. Madness innit.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I fell in to a horrible loop of underfuelling, running long miles, bingeing because I couldn't help it, running massive miles to compensate for the utter hatred I had for myself, then underfuelling again, running.... the result? I got slower and slower but ran more and more and hated life.

Does this sound familiar?

He clearly hates his runs more often than not. He openly says he doesn't always want to run and makes out that it is part of the process and he loves to push hard and feels good for it. He is in a mess and is either denying it or just is totally unaware.

What fixed me? A HUGE injury that forced me to stop. And I fear it is the only way tits will stop because the fact he is so tired and niggly but still running hard just shows he has no awareness of what's happening to him.

I almost feel he projects a lot of his issues on to Kells who doesn't want to actually run but feels she "should". I believe she doesn't have any kind of exercise addiction. I am 100% convinced she is quilted in to it.

Since that YouTube video my thoughts on their relationship has changed for the worse. If it could get any worse...

• Heart
78 miles this week so far, hard xc race last Saturday and half marathon, where the dice will be rolled, tomorrow. Putting his body under a lot of strain and expecting to perform at 5km, xc and half. Madness innit.
and complains for the last 3 weeks he’s got a dodgy hamstring and legs feeling done in. The guys thickest bleeping twit I’ve known for a long time. And people pay this wanker £65 upwards a month for coaching, embarrassing

Reactions: 6
At this point surely he is trolling u cos there is no such thing as a ten mile ‘shakeout’ ?? 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What are we thinking for today peeps?

Pb?
Tantrum because he can’t lactate test?
Overcook at the start and uses a tit excuse as to why he can’t execute anything anymore?
Hamstring goes?

I’m here for anything. Including woe is me car stories from Kelly.

• Haha
What are we thinking for today peeps?

Pb?
Tantrum because he can’t lactate test?
Overcook at the start and uses a tit excuse as to why he can’t execute anything anymore?
Hamstring goes?

I’m here for anything. Including woe is me car stories from Kelly.
I’m going for a relatively slow time (for him, cos let’s face it he is fast) cos he’s completely fucked due to stupid amounts of overtraining, but he’ll pretend he’s fine with it cos it was a good run on tired legs, and the marathon is the goal blah blah blah. Don’t know what Kels will be up to today. Greggs probably

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There will deffo be a Greggs in there somewhere.

Greggs do do salads. We have loads round here (the north east loves a Greggs) and you can get water and a sandwich. Someone had one at work yesterday. Doubt Kel would even look past the cheesy balls though.

• Haha
  • Wow
Too fast going out, trying to hold on to the front group. Will drop back at about half way. Then will claim it was a good run on tired legs and it’s all about the build up to the marathon and his body getting used to the fatigue

It will contain a positive split and he’ll be pissed off but will have his excuses all lined up, ready to fire….

There will deffo be a Greggs in there somewhere.

Greggs do do salads. We have loads round here (the north east loves a Greggs) and you can get water and a sandwich. Someone had one at work yesterday. Doubt Kel would even look past the cheesy balls though.
That's shocking! Why would they?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
That's shocking! Why would they?
My city (student central) is overrun by extortionate Tesco expresses and Greggs are the cheapest sandwiches. I know it’s crap, but really up here Greggs is the cheapest way to buy lunch if you can’t make it yourself for time or MH reasons.

There’s a reason the NE rates the highest on so many crappy poverty markers.

(There is absolutely no reason Kelly can’t make her own. She has no job and all the time in the world)

Reactions: 5
He didn’t get a lift?!

I can’t see how he will manage a time he will be pleased with after the miles he’s done this week? He must be knackered.
Why is he so lactate obsessed??

All those adoring insta fans of his, all his ‘run club’ members, all his team mates at his actual club, all his Strava followers - and Kels has to drop him off! 🤣🤣🤣 Speaks volumes!

• Haha
  • Wow
All those adoring insta fans of his, all his ‘run club’ members, all his team mates at his actual club, all his Strava followers - and Kels has to drop him off! 🤣🤣🤣 Speaks volumes!
Has she dropped him off or dropped him off at a place for him to get a lift?

That’s a really long round trip (200 miles /3 hours), to do twice!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She had to drive him? That’s embarrassing for him. At least he had someone there to assist his lactate testing.

• Haha
Her stories say that she had to drop off one of the kids at the dry ski slope for lesson before they go on the school ski trip, so i would assume from that he’s got a lift and had to meet them somewhere

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.