Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #14 Going all in is getting long in the (dead) tooth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He got a pb - but if his best efforts are accurate in his strava he got a on by six seconds 🤣🤣.
All those miles. All that effort . And he shaves off six seconds?? I won’t be taking the ‘lactose approach’ anytime soon please and thank you 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He got a pb - but if his best efforts are accurate in his strava he got a on by six seconds 🤣🤣.
All those miles. All that effort . And he shaves off six seconds?? I won’t be taking the ‘lactose approach’ anytime soon please and thank you 🤣

Just noticed I’d written lactose 🤣🤣

Lactate / lactose ….if it’s a training approach coming from him it’s all a load of bollocks and could be either / or 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine what he could have done if he hadn’t done a what 10 mile shakeout run yesterday? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The big fanny claims to have taken ‘a nice chunk’ off his PB, but funnily enough doesn’t say how much! It’s almost like he’s full of tit🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s he wanging on about feeling “aerobically controlled”? You ran a positive split you bleeping moron. You probably were blowing out of your arse most of the time.

Going and prick yourself some more. That’ll make you faster. Moonboot.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s he wanging on about feeling “aerobically controlled”? You ran a positive split you bleeping moron. You probably were blowing out of your arse most of the time.

Going and prick yourself some more. That’ll make you faster. Moonboot.
His post says he didnt worry about splits.... yeah we can see that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Would that qualify as a huge chunk?
To me a huge chunk is minutes, not seconds.
Same especially as it’s been 4 years in the FTT’s life making.
Like four years of hundreds of miles a week, multiple injuries , duck knows how many pricks 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
In the same way as Kel’s 5K downhill pb didn’t ~exactly~ translate to a marathon pb, I’m not holding out much hope that this 8 second/30 second/I felt aerobically controlled pb will see him smash 2:20.

My popcorn is still here, I’m still ALL IN.

• Haha
13 hours of exercise this week for Kelly. She’s such a hard worker.
At this point, I’m lost for words and going to watch Breathtaking again because I don’t think I can get more angry.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
It really pisses me off that he's got a PB today, he doesn't deserve it in the slightest. Not whilst he trains like an idiot and does zero strength training and all the lactate tit going on.
If he took a step back and stopped taking himself so seriously and prioritised decent miles and rest then perhaps I'd feel glad for him. But right now he just makes me so angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So no footage of Valencia (bollocks!!!) meant no video
Assume Billy no mates will have no footage of today so surely no video?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.