Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #14 Going all in is getting long in the (dead) tooth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Monday lumpy flat as duck miles for Kelly this morning. Smug ❤. We know you hate it though so ❤ all you want. We’re here, waiting for that £355 DNS 😘.

Noticed this comment on her 70.3 post last night. Are her followers morons? Did they not see the deeply troubling behaviour from FTT on the VoD? Anyway,

View attachment 2781243
I feel so sorry for that fucker if they think Full Time Tits as a partner is something to aspire to.

Reactions: 6
She's tagged today's run "lush miles with Mr PB 🔔" she's missed "end" off the end of her sentence there!
I'm assuming this small PB is going to be milked to death across SM platforms, and a vlog. They should know better, I mean look how that went for the pre Valencia park run PB...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can you imagine him today?

SEE!!!! Lactate testing DOES work!

Only a 6 second PB mate.

He'll double down on the testing now.

Hope Kels is ready and won't duck up the lactate testing strip again for Mr PB 🤮🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Considering it takes Kels about 45mins to an hour (including her copious elapsed time) to swim 1000m, do we think she’ll make the 1 hour and 10 min cut off time to swim 1931m? Genuinely wondering, because if she can’t swim more than 100m of crawl in a row, how is she going to manage 1.2 miles of it?

Considering it takes Kels about 45mins to an hour (including her copious elapsed time) to swim 1000m, do we think she’ll make the 1 hour and 10 min cut off time to swim 1931m? Genuinely wondering, because if she can’t swim more than 100m of crawl in a row, how is she going to manage 1.2 miles of it?
She’s not. It’s in the sea. People, waves, buoys, trying to find line of sight. She’s going to absolutely freak out.

It’s a DNS.

(are there jellyfish there? There are fucktons up here. Mrs T came out in tears once and at that Sunderland 🤢 one last year we lost count)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Does anyone else find it ironic that Kelly got into Suits where the main character is essentially a fraud? 😂

• Haha
Has she done any open water?
Remember when FTT said he was going to do one and got as far as paying a fortune in gear?
And didn’t he always say how he wouldn’t train for the swim because he hates swimming and will just wing it on the day because he can make up time with the bike and run because he can do those well? 😂 even his bike work was zwift and people think it’s the same 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has she done any open water?
Remember when FTT said he was going to do one and got as far as paying a fortune in gear?
Didn't he try it once and then 70.3 was never mentioned again?
The swim in is the docks so shouldn't be too choppy unless the weather is really bad, she did one practice swim in the sea last summer, up and down the beach, and one 2k swim in a quarry in 48 minutes.

Reactions: 3
Just watching the Vlog of Darkness with my OH. We've had a tit day so needed some cheering up.

I'd straight up divorce my husband if he decided to Zwift in the kitchen with no top on. Absolutely rank.

Hate people running in the dark with no lights on. Don't care if you're on the pavement or a road with streetlighting. Stop being a bellend and put a fecking light on your body somewhere.

Also, love the use of Linkin Park. In the end, it truly doesn't really matter....

ETA - Do we think he likes the lactate machine as he's cosplaying a type 1 Diabetic and is gearing up to blaming his failures on his blood sugars?

ALSO. Who's looking after the kids when they're wanging around in the darkness?

I just looked and that was all the way back in thread #5! Full Time Tits answering the door in his wetsuit. Never to be seen again.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watching the Vlog of Darkness with my OH. We've had a tit day so needed some cheering up.

I'd straight up divorce my husband if he decided to Zwift in the kitchen with no top on. Absolutely rank.

Hate people running in the dark with no lights on. Don't care if you're on the pavement or a road with streetlighting. Stop being a bellend and put a fecking light on your body somewhere.

Also, love the use of Linkin Park. In the end, it truly doesn't really matter....
I'd straight up divorce my husband if he thought it was okay to treat me like that and post it online.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.