Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #14 Going all in is getting long in the (dead) tooth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you go on an elliptical if you are ok running again and are biking anyway?

Well, she’s obviously not ok running is she but can’t bear not exercising for a certain period of time.

Bring on the bonk.

Reactions: 7
Another winey post on Strava from this little layabout witch, he "never got going" really? Only a few seconds outside his PB?

Reactions: 9
129 men break 15 minutes and his entire identity has been based around him doing the same (once). This is hilarious 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Never got going? 😂. He’s so pathetic. His replies to Strava comments are always so condescending and defensive.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t see him hitting his 80 mile (129km) goal this week. 3 days to do 86km!
This is FTT you’re talking about! Of course he’ll get it done and still do 76 rides in swift in his kitchen sweating his nuts off into their fruit bowl

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
IMG_6233.jpeg
Sometimes I wonder where I’m going wrong and why I look so tit. Then I look on FTT’s instagram and get back on track. I pull out an 80 mile week, overnights to run 5k, zero strength, tit food, stories from my car in the dark and of course lactate testing every 5 minutes throughout my day to ensure my body is working correctly. 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone know what his lactate was after the race last night? I'm on the edge of my seat here

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The winner was a proper international elite.

However, I wonder how many of the rest of the 129 actually have proper jobs? He’s such a bleeping wetwipe.
He let the team down, the only one not under 15 minutes, he must be fuming 🤣

Screenshot_20240209-082758~2.png

The winner was the European 3000m steeplechase champion.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.