Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #14 Going all in is getting long in the (dead) tooth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe he appeared to have a personal support team out there with him?!?
But I guess it’s how these elites roll!! 🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
He was the slowest member of his club team and acts as is he’s bloody elite. I’m sure the others have actual jobs and this is their actual hobby.

Reactions: 13
Sorry but he wasn't going to pb at 5km after numerous 80 mile weeks when marathon training!

Reactions: 9
Just catching up on the thread - this is regularly one of my favourite threads on here! The snark is top notch. Well done all.

I should probably go test my lactate now to see what laughing has done to it. What zone will I be?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just catching up on the thread - this is regularly one of my favourite threads on here! The snark is top notch. Well done all.

I should probably go test my lactate now to see what laughing has done to it. What zone will I be?
Zone 2 + 30 seconds

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry, can I just check something. Did those two men from Full Times Instagram story go to watch and support him but not actually run?! Dear Lord, what a sad little life.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Sorry, can I just check something. Did those two men from Full Times Instagram story go to watch and support him but not actually run?! Dear Lord, what a sad little life.
I had a look at one of their instas and they seem to be on holiday there for a few days.

Reactions: 3
Is that using the traditional 5 zone method like the plebs do, or the super scientific method that full time tits doesn’t understand?
He also uses the 5 zone method so people understand as the 3 zone method is too complicated so zone 2 is zone 2 although it's a lactate zone 2 which is harder than the usual zone 2 because he is a special zone 2er who checks his lactate in order to teach us how to zone 2 properly....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He also uses the 5 zone method so people understand as the 3 zone method is too complicated so zone 2 is zone 2 although it's a lactate zone 2 which is harder than the usual zone 2 because he is a special zone 2er who checks his lactate in order to teach us how to zone 2 properly....
The best explanation ever!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry for the double post!
Full Time Tits didn't run again yesterday so has only run 43km this week. Injury? Full time job taking up all his time? Is he going to make up the extra Kms this weekend? Has he sneakily entered Barcelona HM?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry for the double post!
Full Time Tits didn't run again yesterday so has only run 43km this week. Injury? Full time job taking up all his time? Is he going to make up the extra Kms this weekend? Has he sneakily entered Barcelona HM?
He probably has a backlog of ‘work’ waiting on him due to taking Thursday off. The man is BUSY, don’t you know!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Let’s face it, he’s definitely not in his marigolds cleaning his house. That’s not been cleaned in any form since 2014

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.