Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #14 Going all in is getting long in the (dead) tooth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can anyone look up to her or take this witch seriously?? She posts about 2 of these a week. A normal mid 30s adult shouldn't be consuming those, but a T1 AND had dental work?? God it grinds my gears. The LAST person anyone should find inspiring.
Pair of bellends

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Refuel?! From a 17 mile bike ride at a 6.9mile pace?! She's got an awfully sweet tooth (those that she has left anyway!).

• Haha
Full Time Tits did just under 31kms of 1km on and 1km off. His first km off was only 4s slower than his last km on. About 15s/km between on and off so basically no real off.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Full Time Tits did just under 31kms of 1km on and 1km off. His first km off was only 4s slower than his last km on. About 15s/km between on and off so basically no real off.
Absolutely bleeping clueless.
---
With tight hamstrings and calf 👏
In my limited opinion, calves and Achilles can put up with training longer than hamstrings. He might think he can carry on with both being tight but he needs to stop, reduce the volume, incorporate eccentric stuff and strengthen his glutes which I imagine are the issue here.

Single leg calf raises. Soleus raises. RDLs. Touchdown squats. Bulgarian split squats
Glutes definitely tend to be an issue with runners and that dude has none. I could probably squat him. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Single leg calf raises. Soleus raises. RDLs. Touchdown squats. Bulgarian split squats
Glutes definitely tend to be an issue with runners and that dude has none. I could probably squat him. 🤣
I remember he said he didn't need to do strength training because his legs were strong from all the hilly trails he does. Yes, those "hilly" trails 😂. Recently he's been doing most of his runs on the flat roads in town so it's obviously worse than he's admitting.

My club coach has been out for two years and is just able to run a slow 5k now after continuing to marathon train with an Achilles injury.

• Haha
  • Wow
Actual head. Runs 10 miles on a niggly hamstring then goes out and does another 20 (almost) the very next day.

At this point I do believe he has serious mental health issues

• Sad
Reactions: 11
My club coach has been out for two years and is just able to run a slow 5k now after continuing to marathon train with an Achilles injury.
You can continue to train with an Achilles injury until you can’t. At which point you are officially fucked.

Tits probably thinks he’s fine because he’s still in the “continue to train” phase. I’m just here with my popcorn waiting, knowing he’s miserable AF because his hamstring is probably screaming and he hasn’t the foggiest what to do other that test its lactate.

• Haha
Completely agree, glute strengthening and switching on is so important for runners,

Completely agree, glute strengthening and switching on is so important for runners,
He probably doesn’t even know what a glute is and if he tried to do an eccentric calf raise he’d tip over to one side.

Totally here for this though. She’s mainlining shite after double bike days (as if that’s going to do anything helpful) and he’s heading towards injury like roadrunner. No need to pay for streaming services, these 2 provide all the entertainment I need.

• Haha
Don’t know if any of you follow Ebibs on insta but todays post has many memes that could sum up our wellogs. Here’s a couple of them….

Attachments

• 68.1 KB
    • Haha
    Kels has done strength! She says it’s non-negotiable in 2024! Next she’ll be lining up at a marathon in the correct start pen, and pacing it to her actual level of fitness! Then all the flying pigs will appear ….. FTT didn’t do strength. Shocker 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
    Reactions: 8
    Oh to have the time to do 47 minutes of strength after each run….. there again I’m not a pro full time athlete like her 🥴

• Haha
    Reactions: 9
    I believe yesterday she ran, did strength and finished with a walk (bimble) to complete the hat-trick for the day. Inspiring all working mothers out there trying to fit it all in around her other commitments. I’m sure today is an equally packed schedule.

It’s lucky Tits is working full-time so she can live this luxury lifestyle. What a guy. 😍 Who said all heroes wear capes. :love:

• Haha
    Reactions: 14
    She makes me so mad. She has SFA to do all day. Jemma also appears to have SFA all day now so we are being treated to scam posts and stories about cleaning kids’ shirts.

I don’t care if you don’t want to work, but at least clean your house/clean your own house.

I want to know how she’s burning that many calories doing strength workouts that short. It’s got to be HIIT hasn’t it? I did heavy squats and deadlifts and burnt half that many today.

Reactions: 3
    Harri is 4 and she's still taking him for walks in the pushchair?? My kids refused to get in the pushchair from 2 and insisted on walking everywhere, took forever to go anywhere 😂

Reactions: 7
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.