Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #14 Going all in is getting long in the (dead) tooth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to know how she’s burning that many calories doing strength workouts that short. It’s got to be HIIT hasn’t it? I did heavy squats and deadlifts and burnt half that many today.
She’s probably one of those people that because their watch say they’ve burned 659 calories on a 5k run (🙄) they can go and consume 659 calories in a hot chocolate that resembles something from a children’s book.

Kelly as well as my advice to clean your house…

1. food isn’t fuel, it’s food

2. don’t exercise to burn off food. Exercise to be well, eat to stay healthy and alive.

3. calorie counts on watches are bollocks. Stop posting them. It means duck all.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Harri is 4 and she's still taking him for walks in the pushchair?? My kids refused to get in the pushchair from 2 and insisted on walking everywhere, took forever to go anywhere 😂
Mine is the same age and he hasn't gone in one in months. Maybe almost a year. He is so energetic and independent, there is no way he would sit in a run buggy for even a Tits quick 5k. These two should be ashamed of themselves for being so incredibly selfish. You don't get this time back. Those kids will resent them for it. But their mummy had to get those brick building miles and take 587 selfies for the gram.... 😡

Ok had to add since I just now saw this ... What the duck, you have to run in the dark? Why? You have all bleeping day everyday without kids and no job to run in the light!!! duck right off

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Mine is the same age and he hasn't gone in one in months. Maybe almost a year. He is so energetic and independent, there is no way he would sit in a run buggy for even a Tits quick 5k. These two should be ashamed of themselves for being so incredibly selfish. You don't get this time back. Those kids will resent them for it. But their mummy had to get those brick building miles and take 587 selfies for the gram.... 😡

Ok had to add since I just now saw this ... What the duck, you have to run in the dark? Why? You have all bleeping day everyday without kids and no job to run in the light!!! duck right off
“work hard in the dark”
The pair of idiots have no clue what hard work is and they continue to embarass themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Non negotiable for 2024 😂 I would love to see her do 2-3 sessions of strength a week. How many weeks will that last?! Replacing cardio with strength would be super useful, no need to do it all!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anxiety about going swimming when you’ve probably already done 2 other sessions today? duck off you twit.

Go home, hug your kids and think about those people who have the type of anxiety that means they cannot get out of bed, not slightly limits their exercise addiction.

IMG_6244.jpeg

Reactions: 3
They really think they’re doing something extraordinary and meaningful 😂
They must think that their daily dose of exercise addiction has some sort of valuable impact to the world otherwise how can they justify the lack of jobs, the indifference towards their family and the horrible housing situation?

Reactions: 7
Do we think it’s possible that FTT has actually got another job? I don’t think he’d say so online as it means he’s not making enough money from coaching. Which as we all know is the total bomb and earns him millions. I say this as I really don’t understand what he does all day otherwise… sit? Binge eat? Look at lactate graphs? There’s only so much splashing of sweat in the kitchen he does in 24 hours…
---
Ps. Does he ever not run “on tired legs”?!
That’s what easy runs (and rest) are for you numpty. Can not believe he’s a “coach”

Considering he did VO2 max testing and lactate testing in the middle of the day, I’m guessing not. Wonder where he went for that.

Reactions: 4
I’m sure he mentioned somewhere recently he’s self-employed. Which likely means run coaching or “content creation”. I pray it’s not OnlyFans :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Considering he did VO2 max testing and lactate testing in the middle of the day, I’m guessing not. Wonder where he went for that.
The track lake he hogs for himself while all the poor, unsuspecting people who are there for a lovely walk have to put up with his drone and droning on.

• Haha
I’m sure he mentioned somewhere recently he’s self-employed. Which likely means run coaching or “content creation”. I pray it’s not OnlyFans :sick:
Yeah it was in response to someone on Strava, I’m sure it’s somewhere in this thread. Self employed and full time - they both have content creator on their Insta bios, like the rest of the running wankers. How’s those pension contributions going Full Time Tits?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Picturing a 70 year old toothless FTT testing his lactate and making a vlog about it cos he needs the income cos back in the good old days when he and Kels were insta megastars the word ‘pension’ never entered their tiny exercise-obsessed minds …..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If they carry on aging as quickly as Kel has in the past 3 years, they’ll need to find a high yield private pension stat.

Ist pic is recent. Second pic is November 2020.

IMG_6246.jpeg

IMG_6248.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Aged a lot, but same old selfie pose. She's going to have one arm stronger than the other holding her camera all the time
Maybe this is their strength work, holding a go pro and tripod, whilst running 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why they don’t sort their teeth out. It’s firstly a hygiene and health matter and secondly they want to have a public profile, don’t they realise it’s the first thing people notice?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.