Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #14 Going all in is getting long in the (dead) tooth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We can watch on YouTube.

I don’t know whether to celebrate or feel resigned that my evening’s going to be spent watching a twit getting soaked running a 5k.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did no one watch the Yew Tyewb vid long enough to get the full send Hello Fresh ad by Tits. So busy with the juggle ..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I've just realised none of us have asked the really important question...Will there be a KRC run club tonight???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well that will be 13 minutes I’ll never get back.

Observations

1. they run really fast

2. didn’t see FTT, that’s probably because I got bored and was watching million dollar listing as well.

3. they run really fast

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well that will be 13 minutes I’ll never get back.

Observations

1. they run really fast

2. didn’t see FTT, that’s probably because I got bored and was watching million dollar listing as well.

3. they run really fast
I think he was around 15:20 but it wasn't the best video.

Reactions: 3
I think he was around 15:20 but it wasn't the best video.
It looked almost over by 15 so he’ll be fuming.

It’s odd that neither he nor Kels have posted about this. It’s like he’s sneaked off to do it and stopped her posting stories about it. Very strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
FTT came in at 15:05. Good training for a dicky calf.

So thankful he works full time in order to afford all this race travel.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I wonder if he’s catching a red eye in order to be back to work tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In other news, Kelly did a triple workout day, run, elliptical and bike. Why? So she can't be ready to BQ at Edinburgh?
---

There were 2 Swansea runners close together, I thought he was the second one but he must have been the one just ahead.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
In other news, Kelly did a triple workout day, run, elliptical and bike. Why? So she can't be ready to BQ at Edinburgh?
When her face looks like that?

They both need a massive reality check. If they’re that bored she can workout all that time and he can go to NI for a 5k, they need to find something else to do. Job, volunteer, further learning (not CIRF 🤣). Anything. They should be ashamed.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.