Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #14 Going all in is getting long in the (dead) tooth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2741770Dont think I will be able to stomach more than 2 mins
I have to admit my husband called me into the living room whilst he had lunch and said we had to watch and laugh at it together. It’s absolute tit viewing as usual but the best part was him running with his mate and has his jumper tucked into his shorts and looks like a definite nonce 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok you talked me into it. Went for a watch and I couldn't keep it on past 20 seconds. 😴😴😴 His monotone is dreadful and if I heard the word lactate one more time I was going to throw my phone at the wall.

I now see why he speaks so weird. He doesn't move his upper lip so that the top dead tooth part doesn't show!!! It's obvious now.

He looks like death. Can't go All In when you can barely keep your eyes open. Team KRC 😂😂😂😂 Bless.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok you talked me into it. Went for a watch and I couldn't keep it on past 20 seconds. 😴😴😴 His monotone is dreadful and if I heard the word lactate one more time I was going to throw my phone at the wall.

I now see why he speaks so weird. He doesn't move his upper lip so that the top dead tooth part doesn't show!!! It's obvious now.

He looks like death. Can't go All In when you can barely keep your eyes open. Team KRC 😂😂😂😂 Bless.
I had to watch it too and agree about him hiding his tooth when speaking 😂

The other weird thing is all his talking was in the car or outside his house, I haven't watched any of his previous videos so don't know if that's what he usually does. Is that because he's too embarrassed to show the state of their house on YouTube? Because we've seen it all on Insta and it's rank.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do we drink every time Lactate Testing is mentioned? Double measures for a sweaty, tops-off shot? That would make the Vlogs watchable at least!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do we drink every time Lactate Testing is mentioned? Double measures for a sweaty, tops-off shot? That would make the Vlogs watchable at least!
bleeping hell, I don’t think we’d make it to the end! Even if we switched to the Run Club hot chocolates, we’d have gone blind by then (but still run 20 miles)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is the top off pic of him in the thumbnail for the video supposed to entice people in? Need a new strategy mate.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Four weeks in, still got issues with his calf and still hasn’t done any strength work. What a moron.

They are pretty dull, but at least he is owning it and talking about his training (a lot!)

Reactions: 2
She can’t just rest. Injured, saw mouth and teeth! Just give your body a total rest!!!
I concur! I’ve just looked back at her insta to when she first started running…. She looked lovely & healthy. Genuinely looked like she enjoyed running….. now she looks old, haggard & toothless…. It’s unhealthy. Her lifestyle is unhealthy, and for brands not to see this & promote her is ludicrous.
If my daughter ever looked at her as inspirational I’d be absolutely mortified!

Reactions: 8
She actually looks like she’s aged tons since she’s been with Tits. Not in a “we all get older” kind of way, but in an old and haggard kind of way.

Sorry for double post.

So, not to merail at all 🙄 but last week I fell badly and I’ve tried a couple of things which were aborted pretty quickly and I’m realising I need to rest to heal properly. Seeing our Kelly boast about double days makes me think 2 things. Either

1. Her tooth issue isn’t that bad because there is no way she should be swimming after dental surgery (with more on the way). She also shouldn’t be pushing it on the bike. Therefore this is all for sympathy and a way to cover up a bad running injury.

2. Or she’s a bleeping moron and can’t rest. If that’s the case she won’t recover properly, what could be a serious issue in an already compromised individual could get worse and it will drag on and on and on.

It’s hard to rest. I’m finding it hard. Then I cough or take a deep breath and realise running/lifting is crazy. Your body is worth more than any like or race.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's probably both 1 and 2 on that list, it's all for sympathy and she's a moron who can't rest😂
ETA - I hope you feel better soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Agree - Kells loves to lie for sympathy and attention but she also has no bleeping clue. She’s injured so can’t run but her exercise and attention addiction means she will keep swimming and biking.
Sorry to hear about your fall, sending lots of good healing wishes but no KRC hats 😘❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Their content is incredibly boring, it would be interesting at least of they shared their injuries like normal people

Reactions: 4
Sorry for double post.

So, not to merail at all 🙄 but last week I fell badly and I’ve tried a couple of things which were aborted pretty quickly and I’m realising I need to rest to heal properly. Seeing our Kelly boast about double days makes me think 2 things. Either

1. Her tooth issue isn’t that bad because there is no way she should be swimming after dental surgery (with more on the way). She also shouldn’t be pushing it on the bike. Therefore this is all for sympathy and a way to cover up a bad running injury.

2. Or she’s a bleeping moron and can’t rest. If that’s the case she won’t recover properly, what could be a serious issue in an already compromised individual could get worse and it will drag on and on and on.

It’s hard to rest. I’m finding it hard. Then I cough or take a deep breath and realise running/lifting is crazy. Your body is worth more than any like or race.
It’s definitely both!
---
Their content is incredibly boring, it would be interesting at least of they shared their injuries like normal people
Agreed! As someone who has worked and has their own business in content and film creation, theirs is awful! You can tell he doesn’t give a tit because his editing and even outro has just gone to tit. I’m also still waiting eagerly for the Valencia marathon final episode from Kelly. It must be some video if it’s still being out together and unreleased 3 months on

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.