Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #14 Going all in is getting long in the (dead) tooth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let me get this right.

Tits has gone all the way to NI to run a 5k (but has to run a shakeout run before a 5k because a 5k alone isn’t far enough for our elite moonboot of the year).

Kelly still looks like tit but won’t rest and is now back running.

Reactions: 7
Literally came on here to say the same! Full time Tits is in Armagh for a 5k. But Kells has admitted that running caused her nerve pain this year - vague so does she mean body or teeth?

Reactions: 5
She hates running long distance, its obvious, why does she do it to herself, why can't she focus on 5k and 10k

Reactions: 3
I assume Full Time Tits had to put in for annual leave from his full time job in order to get the day off to go on a jolly? Or is it just non-elites like me that need to do that?

• Haha
Has Tits ran a 10 mile shakeout at full tilt yet?
Strava peeps, how long was his shakeout run?

I’m so shocked he’s gone to NI for a 3 mile run. Next time he goes on about a brand being sustainable and that’s why he likes them, I’m going to lose my tit (but obviously not message him because then I’ll be blocked and miss out on all the fun).

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you think this person is taking the piss?
Screenshot_20240208-151232.png

---
Strava peeps, how long was his shakeout run?

I’m so shocked he’s gone to NI for a 3 mile run. Next time he goes on about a brand having being sustainable and that’s why he likes them, I’m going to lose my tit (but obviously not message him because then I’ll be blocked and miss out on all the fun).
7.31km! Edit: sorry, only 7.21km!

• Haha
  • Wow
Full time Tits was obviously busy working full time yesterday as he didn't run. Still got a niggle in his calf?

I see his previous 5k pb (according to strava) was the same Armagh 5k in 15:18. That was in 2017.
Predictions for this one?

Edit: Nevermind he also has a 14:46 (2022) listed somewhere. Still...predictions?

• Wow
He got 14:51 in August. He won’t be in 14 shape will he?

I reckon he could pull a fast 15 because he’s competitive AF and we know he loves a good sprint (remember that awful photo of him overtaking someone?). It still won’t be good enough so he’ll push the volume and the injury will be fast tracked.

Reactions: 6
I had a look at the website, they have to line up on the start grid in order of time, doesn't say if this is a recent 5k time or expected, because we know Full Time Tits would put himself in the front row 😂. If it's based on his August time he'd be in the green section with up to 100 runners in front of him.

• Haha
  • Wow
I had a look at the website, they have to line up on the start grid in order of time, doesn't say if this is a recent 5k time or expected, because we know Full Time Tits would put himself in the front row 😂. If it's based on his August time he'd be in the green section with up to 100 runners in front of him.
I would LOVE it if it was recent time. For this, and Kel’s next bonk attempt. He will be so cross if there are 100 people in front of him.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.