Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #14 Going all in is getting long in the (dead) tooth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You had to enter it before Christmas so I assume it was the Valencia rebound
Probably not doing it as she knows she's not fit enough and tried to get into Edinburgh as an alternative as it's later. That would be the sensible thing to do but our Kel's not sensible, she went into Valencia expecting a big PB after one long run 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Probably not doing it as she knows she's not fit enough and tried to get into Edinburgh as an alternative as it's later. That would be the sensible thing to do but our Kel's not sensible, she went into Valencia expecting a big PB after one long run 🤷‍♀️
Ah yes, the vomiting parkrun. Can’t forget that one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
If Kells signed up for Fission 20, that means she had plans to run a spring marathon. There’s no way she can blag 20 miles in a couple of weekends time off her current training. I call DNS.

Reactions: 5
Excuse me, but she was in PB shape! She’d smashed that downhill Parkrun, remember! It was just really unfortunate that she went blind, otherwise she was absolutely in the right start pen. I mean, FTT was filming and everything, so it was ON!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had a look back through her Strava to see her Valencia training. Wow--so many junk miles and so much elapsed time. She really is delusional if she thought that training block would result in a sub-4. I would be equally unsurprised if she attempts a PB in Manchester or if she never mentions it and DNSs.

Reactions: 6
I am in the Maroon wave for Manchester and my Garmin predicts a 3:49 finish currently but its my first official Road Marathon (more into trail ultras ..) .. not sure what time I put down but I am always putting myself into slower waves as it helps not to go out too hot ..!

I really don’t get what is inspiring about her. She has a part time coaching job and she’s decided to be mediocre at three sports instead of one. I mean, great, have a go, but people treat her like she’s an Olympian.

I see she’s back to doing runs almost every day, with plenty of elapsed time.

Reactions: 4
I really don’t get what is inspiring about her. She has a part time coaching job and she’s decided to be mediocre at three sports instead of one. I mean, great, have a go, but people treat her like she’s an Olympian.

I see she’s back to doing runs almost every day, with plenty of elapsed time.
I find it sad how her IWD post tagged all her Insta friends, pictured two of her paying sheep and she did a throw away line to the women she coaches. One of them commented and I found it so sad. She doesn’t like you, she only values the money you pay her every month. She didn’t mention you by name or put your picture up. She chose to feature a photo of her and Kirsty, because she has followers. They probably never speak other than “hun” messages on Insta. This is how little she gives a tit and yet they lap it up.

Reactions: 11
And she’s in for this on Sat 23rd March

Seems quite soon to a marathon to be racing but she has to WANT IT
That's the one I did that I saw her at. She cried. It was glorious passing her at mile 17 as Tits shouted at her to carry on whilst she sobbed about how much it hurt.

She then passed me again later on as I had my own little menty-B because that year was bleeping HORRIFIC as we ran in the Beast from the East and I have never been so miserable in my enitre life.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I could have posted this on the Bester thread or the Running Instagrammers thread, they probably all do it.
Screenshot_20240309-210514.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
No run yesterday from Tits, too busy working full time, or yet another injury he's hiding?

Reactions: 1
Can't wait for his next All-In vlog because his marathon training has been dismal lately, lots of sessions not a lot of (none) long slow runs, wondering what kind of spin he'll give it...

Reactions: 2
Looks like they were kicked out of the house reading between the lines of kells latest reel

• Wow
Reactions: 9
FTT must be livid about being forced to help with the move and not doing his regular all out lactate testing.

• Haha
Couldn’t have happened to a better pair of twats. I imagine the landlord was fed up of the place being a shithole.
Bet Full Time Tits has been testing his lactate between packing boxes. Probably puts it on Strava too - “packing the moving van”.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.