Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #14 Going all in is getting long in the (dead) tooth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't be surprised if she'd found a new baby daddy, but no, he posted a Mother's Day post on his stories saying what an inspiration she was šŸ¤¢ so looks like just moving. I'm pretty sure their house is only 3 bedrooms so maybe eldest daughter wants her own bedroom. Maybe landlord has put up the rent or wants to sell the house and needs them out, but unless houses are really cheap down there I can't see them being able to afford to buy a house, imagine the mortgage application šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
They're in the FoD right? Lydney? I have friends who live that way and it depends on where you're looking. Lydney and Coleford are fairly reasonable for that part of the world but then you go a few miles west to somewhere like Berkeley and you're paying North Cotswold prices again.

Reactions: 2
Judging by her Strava run today she's either not moved very far or not moved yet. Ended in the same place her runs normally end in.
Wouldn't be surprised if it's just a refresh on the hospital check in, a cryptic update to get the sheep feeling sorry for her and giving her the "ok, Hun?" Check ins.

Reactions: 6
She captioned her run ā€œbreak from the boxesā€. I reckon they had the correct amount of notice but have sat around doing duck all without realising how long it actually takes to box up a family home. They donā€™t work, so I have no sympathy for them. Try moving when you have real work and responsibilities! Twats

Reactions: 7
Is FTT hiding from strava or fully injured?
He must be injured, even with moving house he'd still manage to fit in some lactate testing and 1km on 1km off sessions šŸ™„.
Or alternatively he's hiding from Strava because he and Kelly have split up and he's back living with his parents, the Mother's Day post was just to throw us off šŸ¤”šŸ˜œšŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Stand by! Big long run incoming! Probably have the bint alongside him on the bike, in the middle of the road, in the dark. The kids will be left to pack the boxes

• Haha
New thread to discuss the worldā€™s saddest Insta running couple.

Will Kels do an Ironman? Or admit an injury? Will Tits go sub 220? And will either go and see a dentist?
Must admit, I didnā€™t predict an eviction looming on the horizon! Just fabulous. šŸ¤©

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hope heā€™s fucked himself I really do! Heā€™s been complaining of tight hamstrings for weeks and how theyā€™re not feeling good, yet heā€™s been out doing his usual and racing hard and embarrassing the body bullshit. Well I hope the body has embarrassed him and heā€™s crocked. Silly little tooth shagger

What exactly makes him think that his manic lactate testing is some sort of work? šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.