Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #14 Going all in is getting long in the (dead) tooth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They make me so mad. There is no valid reason they need to go together and shove their 4-year-old in a stroller for a long run. Take turns running and staying home (playing!) with the kids like the rest of us do.

Reactions: 7
They will still be pushing Harry around in that buggy when he is 6 or 7 years old

• Sad
Reactions: 6
They’re both a bleeping disgrace! Poor Harri still in that buggy! We had that buggy a while ago and I’m sure for our youngest it said up to 4yrs and the weight of a 4 year old too, but classic of these two and how they will try and keep him in it until he’s 5 no doubt. Just so they can get out and run selfishly. They really boil my piss
---
And Jesus I will have nightmares. The state of their teeth. Nothing to be smug about. bleeping grim
If the gruffalo was a human

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Teeth aside, I’m now wondering how often they wash. And now really wish my mind hadn’t gone there. We’ve seen how clean their house is… what about their own bodies? 🤢 *shudder*

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
The irony of Kells describing Harri as 'non stop' on a run with 14 mins of elapsed time. At least one of them was!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My 4 year old would be crawling out of that thing within the first half mile. Absolutely appalling.

And Jesus I will have nightmares. The state of their teeth. Nothing to be smug about. bleeping grim
Thanks for that blown up pic. Gonna have nightmares now. Kids are crying.

She looks so ugly when she pulls that face, I don't understand why she does it so much.

++ tattle is advertising invisalign as I type this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe they are still putting Harri in the buggy so that they can run together. Why don’t they spend some time teaching him how to ride a bike??!! Or, God forbid they might run at different times?!

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe they are still putting Harri in the buggy so that they can run together. Why don’t they spend some time teaching him how to ride a bike??!! Or, God forbid they might run at different times?!
Because then they won’t have #content to post on their feed

Her latest reel is nauseating. bleeping nauseating song, nauseating video, nauseating comment.

If she thinks people look at that and are jealous, she deluded. I’d rather be dodging the broken glass and pizzas in my student city than run with controlling, unhinged FTT and pretending I love my life when really it’s all for show.

Reactions: 7
I'm fairly sure Harri has at least a balance bike, of not an actual bike. A shorter run with him on that would be far more appropriate! He's starting school in a few months FFS!
Is he non stop because on a buggy run is the only time he actually gets his parents undivided attention? Too busy on SM or sweating in the kitchen the rest of the time.

Reactions: 5
They look much older than they are, showing how healthy theri life style it is.

That kid shouldn't be in the pram for that long (or ever),he doesn't fit

Reactions: 8
Harri's WAY too big for that pram. Sure it might say up to age 4 (which they are clinging to) but it's more about the height of the child than their age.

Reactions: 6
IMG_0027.jpeg
whats the likelihood this is her on the Manchester starters list? Assuming she’s not actually doing it though if it is.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.