Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #14 Going all in is getting long in the (dead) tooth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering it’s one of the earlier waves, so likely much faster that her ability, I’d guess it’s her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone found out the predicted finish time for green wave people yet?! I’m so intrigued what she’s put as well….we know how Valencia worked out for her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone found out the predicted finish time for green wave people yet?! I’m so intrigued what she’s put as well….we know how Valencia worked out for her 🤣🤣🤣
I am in Cyan wave, the last one, will keep an eye out ;-)
---
They are going to announce pacers at some point so maybe that will help us work this out?!
---
bet she ends up running it as a training run...

Last edited:
  • Haha
I reckon it’s her, she would have signed up way back when entries opened because she’s still on her BQ bullshit. FTT is running it. They probably planned a semi elite weekend away without the kids. But she is no way near ready to complete a marathon, she’d be mad to try. Which means we’ll see her in the 03:15 starting wave with a tongue boomerang.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I think Daz said he was aiming for sub 3h and he is in the white wave.

Reactions: 3
It's got to be the sub 4 wave hasn't it, looking at that pace sheet? More realistic than her Valencia, and previous event, starts. If she doesn't mention it soon it'll be a DNS I think. But reckon she's seeing how she feels at the mo before announcing she's doing it. I hope she does because I am a bit bored and would like some drama to watch in a few weeks!

Reactions: 7
Last year, the 3:15-3:25 were split between the 3rd and 4th wave (so here light blue and bronze).

Reactions: 2
Of course she put herself in for sub4. Never learns, does she? I’m sure it’ll be another DNS. Has she even mentioned running it?

If she’s doing 9 miles with 20 mins elapsed time, she ain’t doing a marathon in just over a month 🤡 another 50 + quid burnt ☹

Reactions: 5
Have any of her sheep asked her what her injury is/was and has she answered it?

Reactions: 3
Fucks sake, Kells has reposted one of her twatty sheep stories about how inspirational she is on IWD. This is after run club last night. Expect more today 🤢🤢 wish these sheep would realise she’s using them for money and Insta fame. She doesn’t give a tit about anyone but herself

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Our Kels is also on start list for the Severn Bridge 5 Mile race on Thursday 11th April.
So a nice 5 mile shakeout race at SUPER FAST PACE just 3 days before a marathon.

Kels, when you’re reading this if you don’t wanna actually do the bridge run then cancel your entry so the signups reopen and I can jump on it. Let me know by putting the green sick 🤢 emoji on this post? Race is fun and I can’t get in unless others drop out! Cheers luv

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I assume she didn’t manage to blah an Edinburgh space - she was trying a few months ago. Reckon she went for Manchester as Tits is running it and she’s probably deluded enough that it’s flat and that means she’ll smash a BQ.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You’d think the unemployed would not be continually frittering away cash on race entries that’ll never happen? Then again, she’s thick as duck so maybe it’s not surprising after all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.