Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #14 Going all in is getting long in the (dead) tooth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The landlord probably found Tattle and read all about the sweaty kitchen sessions, the lactate testing, the dice rolling, the photos of how poor they kept the place with cleanliness, the BQ bullshit, the boomerang tongue out selfies, the strava massage logged for that 60 minutes, the ALL IN, the embarrass the body, the state of their garage....and thought to himself. "What a pair of bleeping cunts. Off you pop"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As long as it’s not something mind blowing, ie two unemployed buying their own property in the middle of a cost of living crisis, then I’m ok. Otherwise the world really has gone mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Completions are usually Friday, so potentially packing for then? If that’s the case then I hope the new house has better storage. Although mental if grifting has earned them a deposit.

Reactions: 3
Did they break up and she is moving out with the kids?
Wouldn't be surprised if she'd found a new baby daddy, but no, he posted a Mother's Day post on his stories saying what an inspiration she was 🤢 so looks like just moving. I'm pretty sure their house is only 3 bedrooms so maybe eldest daughter wants her own bedroom. Maybe landlord has put up the rent or wants to sell the house and needs them out, but unless houses are really cheap down there I can't see them being able to afford to buy a house, imagine the mortgage application 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Contract can’t override statute…
I suspect they’ve known for ages and just ignored it cause making content for running marathons badly has been more pressing
I meant maybe it’s via a friend or something, Bt your explanation is better!

ftt hasn’t logged a run for 2 days now…

Reactions: 2
I love how the house move was “unexpected”. Just creeps up on you hey.

They definitely haven’t bought anywhere as they would’ve 100% bragged about it for inspirational hun comments.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
There’s no way they have anything near a deposit - the way they constantly buy Greggs, post session snacks, coffees out, all the Ironman gear that she can’t get gifted plus her expensive coach. They won’t make that much out of their “coaching” and I’d bet they don’t save a penny.
They must have put their head in the sand or just waited hoping to use an “unexpected” house move for race excuses and content.

Reactions: 7
Weird .. even if the landlord serves a section you get notice to leave unless tenancy has been breached or property is sold? But if latter then surely they would know it was up for sale? I’ve rented for years now and never had to up sticks at a moments notice.

Reactions: 8
It’s very odd… I suspect either they have known and just not done anything about it, or as someone else said they are living in a property owned by friends/family who have kicked them out

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.