Weight Loss and Healthy Living #9 Tattlers Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to buy some winter workout leggings. All mine are short 🥶 any recommendations? I have a long body, so workout trousers tend to sit horribly on my stomach.

Please let me know if this isn’t allowed but I’ve been using a workout tracking app called Motion, but I’m the only person I know using it! I’ve made a Tattle community if anyone else wants to join! I’ve set my surname as my Tattle name https://invite.motion-app.com/i/nsinCFYYVtb

Reactions: 2
I need to buy some winter workout leggings. All mine are short 🥶 any recommendations? I have a long body, so workout trousers tend to sit horribly on my stomach.
I have long body short legs, Nike fit best! Pink Soda were great quality but so baggy around the knees

Sorry, that should’ve read “when do you weigh?” 🤦🏻‍♀️
I weigh every day too, less for the emotional once a week and more for the daily motivation. I share how I'm doing on here once a week on Wednesdays because I remember Wednesday Weigh-in 😂
Missed this week because I have literally been too busy and I hate that.
I track my weight on Libra and I looooved seeing that graph going down 🖤

• Heart
I've been struggling to break 80kg. I weighed myself a few times in September-October and it was always fluctuating 82-84kg. I weighed myself two weeks ago and i was 85kg, weighed myself a week later and i was 81.9kg. Im hoping i can see a break to 80 or 79 😩🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It took approx half an hour of ignoring hunger cues for my good eating habits to fall apart 🫠

Reactions: 1
Feeling good atm, haven’t been 100% on plan but lots of working out and feeling less bloated.
Motion app - in enjoying it but it keeps crashing, I’ve done an activity this morning and someone’s commented and I can’t reply as it just won’t open so sorry!

• Heart
Feeling good atm, haven’t been 100% on plan but lots of working out and feeling less bloated.
Motion app - in enjoying it but it keeps crashing, I’ve done an activity this morning and someone’s commented and I can’t reply as it just won’t open so sorry!

I have also problems with my app 😃🤣
Just stopped working on iPhone.
Install app on tablet or android phone and it works perfectly, you can even read all the comments ♥🥰

In terms of weight loss I am anxious about Sunday, had a lot of chocolate last 10 days.... 😭🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Not cool. Not cool at all...

Last edited:
Anotber reminder that parkrun isn't just for runners. Theres always a designated tailwalker to make sure that participants aren't last. Also they always need volunteers so a good way to see the vast range of parkrunners from sub 20 mins to 1 hour

Reactions: 3
I have also problems with my app 😃🤣
Just stopped working on iPhone.
Install app on tablet or android phone and it works perfectly, you can even read all the comments ♥🥰

In terms of weight loss I am anxious about Sunday, had a lot of chocolate last 10 days.... 😭🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Not cool. Not cool at all...
I don’t have either unfortunately only iPhone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.